Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gateway Missions
Make, post, and improve Gateway Mission Z levels here since we're working on trying to get them to work again.
[Image: ed6cd14602.png]

Too fucking strong.
 I was able to get ds armor, a mjollnir and PLASMA FIST killing 5 spiders and a minor amount of skellies.
nexendia is cancer

[Image: pR2JOIV.jpg]

Also, we need to make the gateway it's own gamemode. It's just too fun to pass and far too good loot can be gained even if you enter as a roundstart assistant.
nexendia is cancer

(05-16-2016, 07:16 AM)carlarc Wrote: Also, we need to make the gateway it's own gamemode. It's just too fun to pass and far too good loot can be gained even if you enter as a roundstart assistant.

Bluespace event begins sucking crewmembers through the gateway in rapid, unprepared, succession. Round ends when the other portal is used to stabilise the space dislocation.

I like it.
[Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif][Image: Q9VoefG.gif]
[Image: eb3be04411.png]
[Image: 74a6d5e614.png]

gateway ends too early for that

i had a idea where you're spawned in at random gateway maps, in random places.

if you die you can take control of the syndicate operatives, where you can't kill fellows and have to exterminate every other human.

passing through the gateway leads to increasingly difficult maps until some wizard map where a shitton of wizard npcs spawn (when someone fixes THEIR LACK OF SPRITE) and the time wizard or whatever that creeper joe made up
nexendia is cancer

gateway ends too early for that
สมัคร sbobet

BRING EM BACK NOW

MEMEING OUT THE AGONY WITHIN

MEMEING HARD AND NO ONE'S GONNA GIVE IN

MEMES WILL FOLLOW MEEMS

MEMEING TIME IS HERE

MEMES INCORPORATED

[Image: 18.jpg]

Yes......

Tbh they're only useful for gear.
That shitty security officer Victor Rennem.[Image: oaZN8zY.png]" />

Anyone know when the gateway will be implemented again or when it will be fixed? Hopefully it gets implemented/fixed before the end of the year.

Make some new, longer gateway missions for a gamemode