• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackole complaint by Hutchen
Do you wish to allow community input? Pick One : (For Admins Only) [b]
[b]Your Byond Key
: Hutchen
Admins Byond Key Hackole
What did they do?: Be gay
How did this affect you?: I hate people that arent like me
Do you have any logs?: No, but Im sure he has said one atleast once....
Did you read the rules?:  No
Is your post title formatted as such "(Admin Key) - Complaint by (Your Byond Key)": Eh
Your comments: I am Merican and dont stand for gayness in my community especially dont trust them being admins.
[Image: an1WndJ.jpg]
Reply PM from-Trifornt: To be honest I like helping but there is no fucking helping these people

im gay

ewwwwww DIFFRENCE
Reply PM from-Trifornt: To be honest I like helping but there is no fucking helping these people

hello our resident dadmin how do u do

Doing good. Just fighting crimes against buttuality and stuff

dadmin is back
and dadmin is always right

off with hackole's head
what do you mean I'm not an admin and I can't post here?
Silly Willy here, my favorite Antagonist is Crystal's new Changeling changelings suck.
Traitor best antag.

Hutchen lives. Oh my lord.

god bless you dadmin
[Image: KWBZrEC.png]

[Image: 0C3YvWO.jpg]
My daughter eve. almost 7 months old

Hutchen I am VERY disappointed in you. You of all people know better than to abuse this forum. It's for serious complaints only.
[Image: hj1MOYR.jpg]
[Image: OuJViac.png]

Your child is beautiful. Cherish the precious time that is her growing up. Run away from ss13
I'm filled with hatred, boiling donkey piss, twelve pounds of cancer, half a-zillion STDs (all from black men in prison showers), an eight ball of crack, a hamster, and the most pure strain autism known to man. Yet I'm somehow less infuriating and more handsome (my mommy told me so) than 75% of Hippie's player base.

Love you faggots.

the entire admin team is gay.

seriously.
[Image: qpMQcOy.png]

The only one that actually takes care of the Wiki. PM me when you want shit added to it or post something on the discussion page of my wiki profile.

Cute babby
ckey: raveboi69

denided

gAY cOMPLAINT

cute babby tho