Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Omnitricks Needs to Get His Shit Pushed In Report by Fearthezp
Your Character's Name: Sunshine Day
Your Byond Key: Fearthezp
Player's Character Name: Slipstream
Player's Byond Key: Omnitricks
What did they do?: blew themselves up in my face(the HoS) as a nonantag

Do you have any logs?: no, but i'd like to link to this ban request by omni http://hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=5583
and also his immediate admin complaint http://hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=5585

Date and time of the Incident: 25 December 2016 11:45
Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": Yes
[b]Your comments[/b]

Personally I didn't care enough to write one of these up since i usually laugh pretty hard at getting blown up by a maxcap, but this guy really fucking needs to be taken down a peg. 

after a discussion in OCC today, where he threatened to do the exact same thing to me again and again, not only metagrudging but I believe the guy actually needs to be punished for what happened since it was kind of a big deal.

a quick run down of what happened:

1. I was the HoS, at round start. Got my shit together, secured the brig, armory, etc, and ventured out on patrol, where i came upon slipstream pilfering some metal or tools or something i forget, but being a clown i figured a random search was in good order

2. IMMEDIATELY after being tased, omni starts screaming that I am rogue multiple times over radio, which a few of you admins probably know, is the one thing i cannot fucking stand. it invites greys to greytide me, and other unknowns to actually come after me thinking i'm valid. 

3. shot him T W I C E with lasers, which was his clue it would probably be a good idea to shut the FUCK UP. this did not register with him. 

4. after stripping him of his toolbelt and insulated gloves, I gag and brig him for 10 minutes for screaming that i was valid over comms. the gag should have been a hint. i even toss him an ointment for his laser burns because i'm a super nice guy.
At this point boxpipe boinks me, telling me he is basically throwing a huge autistic fit about me "stealing" his tools and gloves, warns me that he will prob make a ban request, and not to worry about it.
children do not get to play with toys. when you were released you easily could have gotten the exact same items in a matter of minutes

5. I go on my merry HoS way, considering the situation resolved. after awhile i was randomly searching the CMO, who should appear but omni, who had a crew monitor when i ended up searching him again, obviously following me looking for more trouble.
I forget what was said exactly but it was something along the lines of him yelling OVER COMMS,  "HoS acting suspicious, was searching CMO and then let him go when he saw me"

6. I said okay, we can play this game. I announced to the station that slipstream was hostile and to be DETAINED and brought to me. 

7. After he was found and brought to me I searched him again, i find the crew monitor he used to follow me around with and i forget about anything else i found, I begin removing his teeth. as a greytiding shitter, i feel this was an okay punishment rather than yet another 10 minute brig sentence for being such a fucking shitter while i'm trying to do my job. brigging obviously doesnt work, and since i'm not going to perma him, alternative punishment was needed

8. As i begin ripping out his teeth, somehow the guy catches on fire. being a caring hos, i get a fire extinguisher, which is when he blows up, gibbing me, and ripping open a maxcap size hole in security 

9. after talking with boxpipe for awhile, I mention that he caught fire and that he was the one that blew up. boxpipe investigates and finds that he stuffed himself with black powder and detonated, as a NONANTAG AGAINST THE HEAD OF SECURITY. 

personally i find getting maxcapped in the face to be hilarious, and since i was slightly drunk at the time, decided to let it go. but since then i've seen this guy blow himself up several times, and while talking to him about it in OCC about today, he told me he would do it again and again to me, even after i warned him eventually he would kill innocents and some admin would dunk him properly. i'm a pretty lazy person and didn't feel like typing all this up at the time, but now, well. fuck him.

his defense was that i was lethally harming him by ripping out his teeth, but honestly, that's all i would have done and then set him on his way. replacing teeth is a 5 minute fix at best. 

It is not okay to maxcap in security because you are salty that the HoS was punishing you for being a whiny, salty, insufferable entitled twat of a player. 

Players like omni are the reason i play security, they whine and cry when everything doesn't go perfectly their way. You can scream shitsec all you want, but so far in my security career its obvious that 90% of players that cry shitsec are griefing entitled babies. 
[Image: n54hfm.jpg][Image: 20trytj.jpg]

Yea making a huge hole in sec cuz the HoS is ripping your teeth out is no bueno. I'll wait for other admins to chime in before I say anything else.
ckey: raveboi69

Pretty shitty behaviour i'd agree, ripping someones teeth out is small and might of caused salt to rise but a max cap cmon thats pretty over excessive.

Yeah detonating bombs outside of bomb range/mining field as non-antag is a no-no

Detonating a bomb purposefully to kill the HoS in security as a non-antag is a huge no-no and absolutely retarded

Why didn't boxpipe ban him is my question though
[Image: SLy1hHu.png]

[Image: zhY0K5v.png]

You can 3x3 bomb faggit wizards and the not, but that's about it. nigga should learn how to not be gay and bomb as nonantag.
That shitty security officer Victor Rennem.[Image: oaZN8zY.png]" />

As I recall, falsely accusing someone of being an antag, in this case accusing the HoS of being an antag because he's DOING THIS FUCKING JOB, is explicitly against the rules. That needs to be cracked down on.

I mean he was valid to the HoS if he did actually call the HoS an antag

Lets see, everything I've said in my original banreq and whatever I say here can easily be determined by timestamps and logs if an admin pulls up, which will also prove the amount of garbage fearthezp is spewing out.

But to address the nonsense here,

"after a discussion in OCC today, where he threatened to do the exact same thing to me again and again, not only metagrudging but I believe the guy actually needs to be punished for what happened since it was kind of a big deal."

I didn't admit to metagrudge. I said I will do the same to any shitcurity (which is pretty much fearthezp in this instance because it is his obvious entitled playstyle) which is out to ruin my time by being a colossal dick to another player (aka me which is my only concern) for no good reason. I think another recent occurrence was me killing an officer in the brig, which was allowed because the guy let a botanist drag me into a brig cell, listen to only his false accusations and was allowing the botanist to also murder me in the cell with him watching. Therefore there are circumstances which blowing up shitsec is proven to be allowed, Round ruining/ending bullshit being one of them I presume.

" I was the HoS, at round start. Got my shit together, secured the brig, armory, etc, and ventured out on patrol, where i came upon slipstream pilfering some metal or tools or something i forget, but being a clown i figured a random search was in good order"

Round start tasing me fnr. I mean if there was a reason, like people complaining I was slipping or whatever or I actually did something bad which people are aware of sure but pilfering? Utter bullshit. Those are the public metal and glass which anyone can get at round start for whatever reason (that room opposite both the bridge and gateway) I did nothing wrong to be attacked wordlessly by a shitty HoS (at least other people who want to do such things tell you when its a fucking random search) As far as I could have known, you could be just another antag in HoS gear/identity because of the unprovoked attack and any crewmember is better off covering their bases.

Tl: dr: you should have notified me it was a random search. At no point you have done so. This can be found in the logs. You say because its round start no one can get HoS gear that fast. Agent Speer and any tator with a emag would prove you wrong.

"shot him T W I C E with lasers, which was his clue it would probably be a good idea to shut the FUCK UP. this did not register with him."

Yeah you shot me lethally, given that you have provided no explanation for an unprovoked attack this only adds to any evidence that you are acting as an antag. Again, can be seen through log pulling.

"after stripping him of his toolbelt and insulated gloves, I gag and brig him for 10 minutes for screaming that i was valid over comms. the gag should have been a hint. i even toss him an ointment for his laser burns because i'm a super nice guy."

You mean stealing right? Because those should have been put into the cell locker. A.k.a. Head of Shitcurity using his authority to become a thief, which I know should have gotten him bwoinked if Boxpipe wasn't such a pro shitsec admin. Not to mention you pretty much admitted to the captain I was clean but decided to brig me anyway because of your pettiness that a clown wouldn't raise up his ass when you decided to assrape him fnr.

And super nice guy? Don't make me laugh. you only gave the ointment more than 5 minutes after you brigged me, which was also after I ahelped you so its pretty much a reaction to whatever admin pm Boxpipe had to you so you can cover your ass.

children do not get to play with toys. children do not get to play with toys. when you were released you easily could have gotten the exact same items in a matter of minutes

"when you were released you easily could have gotten the exact same items in a matter of minutes"

Which was again stolen by you because you were such a colossal twat.

"after awhile i was randomly searching the CMO, who should appear but omni, who had a crew monitor when i ended up searching him again, obviously following me looking for more trouble.
I forget what was said exactly but it was something along the lines of him yelling OVER COMMS,  "HoS acting suspicious, was searching CMO and then let him go when he saw me""

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't even have the crew monitor at that point (any logdiving admin can confirm) The first thing I saw when I got out of the brig was of course the Head of Shitcurity harassing the only head which gave a damn to check up on his abusive nature. Yeah pretty much you were fucking over the CMO which attempted to help me earlier. If I recall right he only came to the brig to check up on me (not even getting close to you or me) but you ended up shooting him in the brig because no one should be allowed to question an abusive HoS. I think what I screamed in comms was of that nature (again an admin can confirm) and the moment you released him without fucking him over I decided to go on my way (which was when I went to get my handheld crew monitor)

At which point (I can't remember this at this point if you've already done the same while I was brigged) you continued to threaten and act stupidly antagonistic against me. Threatening lobotomies, unjust briggings and such.

"As i begin ripping out his teeth, somehow the guy catches on fire. being a caring hos, i get a fire extinguisher, which is when he blows up, gibbing me, and ripping open a maxcap size hole in security"

Again admin logdiving can confirm I did not blow him up until he started damaging me because lol HoS is allowed to hurt crewmembers which are already safely detained. I think logdiving can also confirm if I asked him if he was going to damage me to prove that my intention of blowing up as self defence was primarily because the HoS was intent on harming me and ruining my shift.

Also the hole was not even maxcap. It was 500u which after numerous rounds was the consensus of multiple admins being a proper amount for self defence by suicide. And the blackpower wasn't even for you despite your elevated self importance. A log diving admin can confirm I was using the handheld for dead body retrieval (although I didn't that round because the dead body I found belonged to someone I hated and the antags responsible didn't even try to murder me unlike a certain HoS intent on ruining my round, or they would have been blown up) Again, more lies by fearthezp to increase his abuse to OOC levels.

"his defense was that i was lethally harming him by ripping out his teeth, but honestly, that's all i would have done and then set him on his way. replacing teeth is a 5 minute fix at best."

Lets see, removing teeth can crit a player (which I've been catbanned for before) Lobotomy can damage people which try to use doors because brain damage (and is harder to heal because chems don't work for it) The risk of getting critted directly by fearthezp's actions or those which he has expressed he would do is there. Not to mention getting all of it fixed (teeth damage, brain damage, and item theft) will take a lot more than 5 minutes. Might as well expect it to last the whole fucking round because clowns will have a tough time getting these things fixed, or finding someone which would. And then there is no guarantee that I will be let off unscathed when all is said and done because up to that point fearthezp has proven he is a powertripping abusive sec player which wants nothing more than to ruin the random crewmember's round, and that is is highly likely he would do so for the duration of the round.

So my defence is this:

1. Don't be a dick.
  • If you go out of your way to ruin rounds, best case scenario you'll wind up dead. Worst case scenario is you'll end up banned.

Fearthezp fortunately only had to deal with the best case scenario since the pro shitcurity admin boxpipe was there to protect him. That fact that he had ruined my round to the point I didn't mind taking myself out just to stop it should be proof enough that he was a dick in effect, even if you want to argue he has been acting according to everything he is afforded as by being HoS.

And

2. Act like an antagonist, get treated like one.

Where as far as I am concerned, fearthezp has been completely antagonistic the whole round including and not limited to stealing items, taking a player out for a significant amount of the round (10 minute brig timer within the first 15 minutes for no good reason?) and constant damage to already subdued and captured crew members (lasers and teeth pulling along with the threatened lobotomy)

9. Self Defense and Attacking:
  • Murdering someone without proper reasoning is forbidden.
Proper reasoning being a cunt which is fully intent on ruining my entire round just because he has a role which "allows" him to.
  • Do not kill people over minor circumstances: I.e. murdering someone since they broke a window.
This is not a minor circumstance. This is a guy fully intent on ruining my entire round by taking me out of it for a significant amount of time, stealing rare and hard to get items and, forcing on statuses which can make the round unplayable and dangerous (teeth removing and lobotomy)

Lethal Intent:
  • Sec using stun and cuffs is non-lethal unless they're a suspected imposter. (You should have evidence to support this.)

Again all the above is evidence enough. Even more so when everything he has done is not limited to the non lethal at that point. The way he has acted is definitely not the way any competent HoS or sec for that matter would have acted. As far as I am concerned he might as well have been an antag which got lucky with the spare early in the round and decided to shit on the first person (and what better than a clown) he sees.

And to prove this is double standards by the admin illuminati, where is the comments of 

14. If you repeatedly end up being incompetent as a certain job or disconnecting as head roles without informing an admin we have the right to job ban you until we're confident enough you won't slip up again. Your ineptitude or leaving can often cause major problems later on in the round.
  • Security is expected to care for suspects they brig. Their cell timer, possessions, any injuries that are killing them (bleeding/poison) are your responsibility.

• Security is also expected to use non-lethal stuns and tools to restrain suspects. Lethal intent is only justified in few circumstances. Not being fully equipped on your own accord is not an excuse.
Oh nothing? Fearthezp gets a free pass despite all of the above round ruining bullshit? Sure. Like I said, dive the logs. Everything I've said is consistent as opposed to fearthezp's accounts. If you do want to ban me for 24 hours for legitimately nuking this round ruining bastard where Boxpipe has publicly declared he only exists to assist shitcurity players instead of protecting players in general, sure, but you better be giving him a long head and sec job ban because it is obvious that he is only in those positions to ruin the rounds of other players.

"Players like omni are the reason i play security, they whine and cry when everything doesn't go perfectly their way. You can scream shitsec all you want, but so far in my security career its obvious that 90% of players that cry shitsec are griefing entitled babies. "

Players like zp are the reason why people greytide. They abuse their powers to the maximum in order to ruin the rounds of other players for the minutest of reasons (or as this scenario has proven for no reason at all) and are appalled by the greytiders they spawn as a result. You can call me a greytider all you want, but anyone can see I've done nothing to warrant such abuse during that round other than not kow towing to his excellency the HoS. You could have said it was a random search before you stunned me, or correct my mistaken assumption for your wordless, unprovoked attack after that but instead you have chosen to laser me, threaten me, steal my stuff, attack other heads which decide to confirm you are rogue, etc.

I have no idea why, but I don't see me (or my department) being greytided when I do decide to play sec or captain and at least for some noticeable times there are people who are very cooperative and helpful. Maybe in comparison you are just shitcurity enough to inspire greytiders through your obviously retarded actions each time you play it but unfortunately no admins have caught on or are too blinded by the fact that you have chosen to play security so you can't be shitcurity because its only a meme.

You acted like a shit, and got shit on by sec. This isn't a bug, it's a feature. Sec needs to start cracking down more, and this is a sign that things are going to get better.
[Image: Zzna1wk.jpg]

a wall of text to rival the likes of dindustuffin.
i'm not going to bother responding to any of that entitled autism unless admins want me to provide more input about anything specific

ive said all i need to say in the linked threads under logs

(01-10-2017, 06:38 PM)CeSium Wrote: Yeah detonating bombs outside of bomb range/mining field as non-antag is a no-no

Detonating a bomb purposefully to kill the HoS in security as a non-antag is a huge no-no and absolutely retarded

Why didn't boxpipe ban him is my question though

i was slightly drunk and figured he was just an antag that had detonated his implants. after talking to boxpipe in a later round we found out that he wasnt an antag and was just griefing. i didn't care much at the time so i told him not to worry about it

(01-10-2017, 11:36 PM)Omnitricks Wrote: Lets see, everything I've said in my original banreq and whatever I say here can easily be determined by timestamps and logs if an admin pulls up, which will also prove the amount of garbage fearthezp is spewing out.

But to address the nonsense here,

"after a discussion in OCC today, where he threatened to do the exact same thing to me again and again, not only metagrudging but I believe the guy actually needs to be punished for what happened since it was kind of a big deal."

I didn't admit to metagrudge. I said I will do the same to any shitcurity (which is pretty much fearthezp in this instance because it is his obvious entitled playstyle) which is out to ruin my time by being a colossal dick to another player (aka me which is my only concern) for no good reason. I think another recent occurrence was me killing an officer in the brig, which was allowed because the guy let a botanist drag me into a brig cell, listen to only his false accusations and was allowing the botanist to also murder me in the cell with him watching. Therefore there are circumstances which blowing up shitsec is proven to be allowed, Round ruining/ending bullshit being one of them I presume.

Bombing sec as a non-antagonist is never allowed unless all of sec is griefing you or some shit, I don't know what admin told you bombing sec is OK (especially a max cap) just because one admin is griefing you. Nor was it the case this round.

" I was the HoS, at round start. Got my shit together, secured the brig, armory, etc, and ventured out on patrol, where i came upon slipstream pilfering some metal or tools or something i forget, but being a clown i figured a random search was in good order"

Round start tasing me fnr. I mean if there was a reason, like people complaining I was slipping or whatever or I actually did something bad which people are aware of sure but pilfering? Utter bullshit. Those are the public metal and glass which anyone can get at round start for whatever reason (that room opposite both the bridge and gateway) I did nothing wrong to be attacked wordlessly by a shitty HoS (at least other people who want to do such things tell you when its a fucking random search) As far as I could have known, you could be just another antag in HoS gear/identity because of the unprovoked attack and any crewmember is better off covering their bases.

Tl: dr: you should have notified me it was a random search. At no point you have done so. This can be found in the logs. You say because its round start no one can get HoS gear that fast. Agent Speer and any tator with a emag would prove you wrong.

If he was really an antag, then he wouldn't have dragged you towards sec and woulda started going into maint, and thats when you could call him out as a antag. Random searching is also allowed and calling sec rogue for it is absolutely shitty behavior. You don't call sec rogue for doing their job, and this mentality of sec doing their job = rogue is why we have shitsec. And don't tell me random searches isn't part of secs job when they are the primary way of catching antagonists early to stop stuff like emag rushes that you attest to.

"shot him T W I C E with lasers, which was his clue it would probably be a good idea to shut the FUCK UP. this did not register with him."

Yeah you shot me lethally, given that you have provided no explanation for an unprovoked attack this only adds to any evidence that you are acting as an antag. Again, can be seen through log pulling.

He shot you twice because you were acting like a little shitstain and calling sec rogue just because sec, god forbid, searched your HOLY SANCTOM of a backpack and molested your pockets. You would have an argument if they lasered you to near crit / crit, but this is just reaching here.

"after stripping him of his toolbelt and insulated gloves, I gag and brig him for 10 minutes for screaming that i was valid over comms. the gag should have been a hint. i even toss him an ointment for his laser burns because i'm a super nice guy."

You mean stealing right? Because those should have been put into the cell locker. A.k.a. Head of Shitcurity using his authority to become a thief, which I know should have gotten him bwoinked if Boxpipe wasn't such a pro shitsec admin. Not to mention you pretty much admitted to the captain I was clean but decided to brig me anyway because of your pettiness that a clown wouldn't raise up his ass when you decided to assrape him fnr.

And super nice guy? Don't make me laugh. you only gave the ointment more than 5 minutes after you brigged me, which was also after I ahelped you so its pretty much a reaction to whatever admin pm Boxpipe had to you so you can cover your ass.

Ok, stealing your shit wasn't warranted, ill give you that. Giving an ointment later on instead of right away, alright. Id be completely on your side if it weren't for all the cases beforehand, aka calling sec rogue consistently like a little shit. If you play sec (and later down this autistic statement of yours you say you do) then you would understand the effects of a rogue call out which can cause low level grey tide to an entire raid of brig, depending on round time and what gamemode it is.

children do not get to play with toys. children do not get to play with toys. when you were released you easily could have gotten the exact same items in a matter of minutes

"when you were released you easily could have gotten the exact same items in a matter of minutes"

Which was again stolen by you because you were such a colossal twat.

Idk, im kinda lost here. Did he brig you again right after? Im sure there was a reason for that.

"after awhile i was randomly searching the CMO, who should appear but omni, who had a crew monitor when i ended up searching him again, obviously following me looking for more trouble.
I forget what was said exactly but it was something along the lines of him yelling OVER COMMS,  "HoS acting suspicious, was searching CMO and then let him go when he saw me""

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't even have the crew monitor at that point (any logdiving admin can confirm) The first thing I saw when I got out of the brig was of course the Head of Shitcurity harassing the only head which gave a damn to check up on his abusive nature. Yeah pretty much you were fucking over the CMO which attempted to help me earlier. If I recall right he only came to the brig to check up on me (not even getting close to you or me) but you ended up shooting him in the brig because no one should be allowed to question an abusive HoS. I think what I screamed in comms was of that nature (again an admin can confirm) and the moment you released him without fucking him over I decided to go on my way (which was when I went to get my handheld crew monitor)

At which point (I can't remember this at this point if you've already done the same while I was brigged) you continued to threaten and act stupidly antagonistic against me. Threatening lobotomies, unjust briggings and such.

Considering the rogue call outs, for all the HoS knows, the CMO is there to take down the HoS. This has happened numerous times to me when im HoS and I capture someone, especially if that person is part of the department a head of staff is part of, he'd go out of their way to rescue them. And all heads of staff except HoS, Captain, and HoP can be antagonists, and they can also be antagonists later on in the round depending on the gamemode so it isn't too far fetched to be suspicious of EVERYONE except your own sec team.

"As i begin ripping out his teeth, somehow the guy catches on fire. being a caring hos, i get a fire extinguisher, which is when he blows up, gibbing me, and ripping open a maxcap size hole in security"

Again admin logdiving can confirm I did not blow him up until he started damaging me because lol HoS is allowed to hurt crewmembers which are already safely detained. I think logdiving can also confirm if I asked him if he was going to damage me to prove that my intention of blowing up as self defence was primarily because the HoS was intent on harming me and ruining my shift.

Also the hole was not even maxcap. It was 500u which after numerous rounds was the consensus of multiple admins being a proper amount for self defence by suicide. And the blackpower wasn't even for you despite your elevated self importance. A log diving admin can confirm I was using the handheld for dead body retrieval (although I didn't that round because the dead body I found belonged to someone I hated and the antags responsible didn't even try to murder me unlike a certain HoS intent on ruining my round, or they would have been blown up) Again, more lies by fearthezp to increase his abuse to OOC levels.

Being a constant ticking time bomb is on you if you ever harm any non-antagonists, and in this case, you did. It doesn't matter if you prepared the mixture to kill off antagonists, he ended up killing a non-antagonist in the end. Thats why voice activated bombs should be your go to as a non-antagonist because they can be activated when you feel the person you are facing is a actual antagonist, not just some person who might have walked by when you died and got blown up because you wanted to fuck everyone else who tries to kill you.

"his defense was that i was lethally harming him by ripping out his teeth, but honestly, that's all i would have done and then set him on his way. replacing teeth is a 5 minute fix at best."

Lets see, removing teeth can crit a player (which I've been catbanned for before) Lobotomy can damage people which try to use doors because brain damage (and is harder to heal because chems don't work for it) The risk of getting critted directly by fearthezp's actions or those which he has expressed he would do is there. Not to mention getting all of it fixed (teeth damage, brain damage, and item theft) will take a lot more than 5 minutes. Might as well expect it to last the whole fucking round because clowns will have a tough time getting these things fixed, or finding someone which would. And then there is no guarantee that I will be let off unscathed when all is said and done because up to that point fearthezp has proven he is a powertripping abusive sec player which wants nothing more than to ruin the random crewmember's round, and that is is highly likely he would do so for the duration of the round.

Teeth pulling does brute, but does not leave you bleeding, which means you cannot be put into crit unless the person removing your teeth DIRECTLY puts you into crit, so your defence here is shaky. You can make wooden teeth by going into maint / dorms, breaking down some barricades / wooden tables, and making teeth then replacing it easily with ghetto surgery to the mouth in dorms with a bedsheet. You can get your tools back EASILY by going to tool storage and printing them out / going to autolathe and printing them out. Handheld monitor? Not part of your job anyway, idc. Brain damage and clumsiness are the only ones that would take time to fix, aka going to genetics and getting a clean CE + using mannitol, and depending on the gamemode and round time, that might be difficult to do. But everything else would be very easy to fix.

So my defence is this:

1. Don't be a dick.
  • If you go out of your way to ruin rounds, best case scenario you'll wind up dead. Worst case scenario is you'll end up banned.

Fearthezp fortunately only had to deal with the best case scenario since the pro shitcurity admin boxpipe was there to protect him. That fact that he had ruined my round to the point I didn't mind taking myself out just to stop it should be proof enough that he was a dick in effect, even if you want to argue he has been acting according to everything he is afforded as by being HoS.

Maybe you should also not be a dick and call sec rogue just because of a random search? Ever think of that? *mindblown*. You might think its a harmless call out, but if sec isn't robust enough, and depending on the gamemode / gametime, a whole grey tide can fuck up sec and leave them naked which ruins their round for the rest of the game without completely putting them out of the game.

And

2. Act like an antagonist, get treated like one.

Where as far as I am concerned, fearthezp has been completely antagonistic the whole round including and not limited to stealing items, taking a player out for a significant amount of the round (10 minute brig timer within the first 15 minutes for no good reason?) and constant damage to already subdued and captured crew members (lasers and teeth pulling along with the threatened lobotomy)

Read above.

9. Self Defense and Attacking:
  • Murdering someone without proper reasoning is forbidden.
Proper reasoning being a cunt which is fully intent on ruining my entire round just because he has a role which "allows" him to.
  • Do not kill people over minor circumstances: I.e. murdering someone since they broke a window.
This is not a minor circumstance. This is a guy fully intent on ruining my entire round by taking me out of it for a significant amount of time, stealing rare and hard to get items and, forcing on statuses which can make the round unplayable and dangerous (teeth removing and lobotomy)

Said items you shouldn't even have since your a clown, so please don't say thats legitimate reasoning to murder sec. Tools are not rare items, they are common place and so easily replaceable that its not worth killing over. Forcing statues? The only thing that he forced on you that you can argue was harmful was the lobotomy, and at that point in time id have threatened to lobotomy you as well just to get you to stop being a cunt. Like seriously, you don't realize how harmful callouts against sec are, do you? Especially just because they are doing their job.

Lethal Intent:
  • Sec using stun and cuffs is non-lethal unless they're a suspected imposter. (You should have evidence to support this.)

Again all the above is evidence enough. Even more so when everything he has done is not limited to the non lethal at that point. The way he has acted is definitely not the way any competent HoS or sec for that matter would have acted. As far as I am concerned he might as well have been an antag which got lucky with the spare early in the round and decided to shit on the first person (and what better than a clown) he sees.

Maybe if this was a medium RP or high RP server what he was doing was shit, but on hippie, where people think unrobust sec should be full stripped of all their equipment and is a common place thought shared by most of its population, then you should realize that some shitsec is warranted depending on who they are dealing with.

And to prove this is double standards by the admin illuminati, where is the comments of 

14. If you repeatedly end up being incompetent as a certain job or disconnecting as head roles without informing an admin we have the right to job ban you until we're confident enough you won't slip up again. Your ineptitude or leaving can often cause major problems later on in the round.
  • Security is expected to care for suspects they brig. Their cell timer, possessions, any injuries that are killing them (bleeding/poison) are your responsibility.

• Security is also expected to use non-lethal stuns and tools to restrain suspects. Lethal intent is only justified in few circumstances. Not being fully equipped on your own accord is not an excuse.
Oh nothing? Fearthezp gets a free pass despite all of the above round ruining bullshit? Sure. Like I said, dive the logs. Everything I've said is consistent as opposed to fearthezp's accounts. If you do want to ban me for 24 hours for legitimately nuking this round ruining bastard where Boxpipe has publicly declared he only exists to assist shitcurity players instead of protecting players in general, sure, but you better be giving him a long head and sec job ban because it is obvious that he is only in those positions to ruin the rounds of other players.

Ok dude, ill be sure to ban you as well for trying to get sec either full stripped because they random searched poor little you's backpack at round start, and continually calling sec rogue along the way. Ill also make sure to science ban and medical ban you for a long time for abusing bombs on non-antagonists. That sound kosher to you? No? But you were doing your job incompetently and being a little shit? See where the slippery slope starts with your talk?

"Players like omni are the reason i play security, they whine and cry when everything doesn't go perfectly their way. You can scream shitsec all you want, but so far in my security career its obvious that 90% of players that cry shitsec are griefing entitled babies. "

Players like zp are the reason why people greytide. They abuse their powers to the maximum in order to ruin the rounds of other players for the minutest of reasons (or as this scenario has proven for no reason at all) and are appalled by the greytiders they spawn as a result. You can call me a greytider all you want, but anyone can see I've done nothing to warrant such abuse during that round other than not kow towing to his excellency the HoS. You could have said it was a random search before you stunned me, or correct my mistaken assumption for your wordless, unprovoked attack after that but instead you have chosen to laser me, threaten me, steal my stuff, attack other heads which decide to confirm you are rogue, etc.

I have no idea why, but I don't see me (or my department) being greytided when I do decide to play sec or captain and at least for some noticeable times there are people who are very cooperative and helpful. Maybe in comparison you are just shitcurity enough to inspire greytiders through your obviously retarded actions each time you play it but unfortunately no admins have caught on or are too blinded by the fact that you have chosen to play security so you can't be shitcurity because its only a meme.

Greys will tide rogue or not; they tend to tide even more, however, due to consistent call outs of "rogue sec". You also obviously don't play sec consistently because your making yourself seem like a saint when your HoS that stops all grey tide just by his gaze alone but thats not really the case, is it? They would still break in and strip you if they had the chance to get away with it. Maybe your playing on another server where your "goodie toe shoes" act as HoS stops greys from being assholes? I know for a fact, on Hippie, that being good sec will not stop grey tide; heck sometimes it increases grey tide because greys see almost no punishment to their tiding so they continue to do it. On a server like Hippie, players like Fear are the few that keep greys on their toes and is the reason why we "support" players like him; because there are so few of them and so many grey tiders that whine about no sec being on but then grey tide when sec is actually on.

Responses in bold.

TL;DR you really don't play hippie station sec enough to understand the mentality of the playerbase towards sec if you don't know why you were shit on so much for being shit to said sec. Painting yourself in a better picture in which your prescence alone stops grey tide is also laughable and would only work on a medRP (mythical) or highRP (do you even play on these? LOL) servers which stop people from shitting on sec by a admins iron fist that bans you for so much as breaking a brig window.

Its funny how the griefer is accusing me of griefing when

Fearthezp deliberately irritates and harasses me within the shift, often misusing security role in unintended ways. Fearthezp derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying me, and as such is a particular nuisance to me in the shift, since Head of Shitcurities often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.

Taken and editted from wikipedia for the benefit of anyone reading. Want to say anything else about a clown being shit when all he was doing is getting materials from a public source? Thought not.

Also to further point out how this relates to zp's overzealous self importance, I can point out more facts which I've remembered which would correlate with log diving. One, me giving up on getting back my items on the first instance (a.k.a. zp deliberately ignoring the chance I've given him to make things right when I waited in the brig for a few minutes after requesting for my stuff back in the public channel) and two, I couldn't have been hunting him down (crew monitor or not) at the time I found him harassing the CMO because I thought he was dead as someone in the public channel was declaring the Head of Shitcurity dead by tator and I was commending said tator the whole time. And three, the dead body I tracked belonged to the captain, which I decided not to help or get vengeance for against the two people which (presumably killed) and looted him as he had allowed zp to shit on me and also constantly flashed me in the brig (although I can't remember if zp did the same although I wouldn't be surprised if he did to make sure I cannot uncuff myself from the bed)

Furthermore the whole lot of you are ridiculously focused on that one Head of Shitcurity being blown up when he has already from the rules I have cited above, been on the wrong said of a shitton of rules and there is no reason to protect him from any repercussions, or allow him to continue harassing me for the entire game. You lot will probably be singing a whole different tune if he hadn't picked a security role to misuse, e.g.

Greyshit actually Cargonian to be more legitimate sees clown taking metal and glass from the public supply and wants it for himself along with toolbelt/insul gloves.

Greyshit Cargonian wordlessly and unprovoked, stuns clown who is wondering wtf is going on since he hasn't even done anything the whole shift other than take two items which are open to him.

Greyshit Cargonian isn't happy that the clown yells for help at the unprovoked attack and attacks clown lethally somemore, thus escalating a situation which he had instigated.

Greyshit Cargonian locks clown up in some hidden room in maint or something for a substantial amount of time as well as nicking said items which he had wanted.

Greyshit Cargonian also in those series of events attacked other crewmembers which tried to find out what is going on/help the clown which the clown noticed. On the next time clown sees Greyshit Cargonian, said asshat is attacking the other crewmember which tried to help the clown earlier on.

Greyshit Cargonian attacks clown again and steals more stuff because "lol I can" At the same time he follows through with threats he had been making against the clown the whole shift.

Moment where threats were followed through, the same moment where clown receives brute damage was when clown decides to defend himself. Not before, not prematurely.

Note: I have put cargonian, but it can work for any role really, like scientist or engineer, etc.

If you read this and was disgusted with Cargonian's actions, congratulations! You have identified griefing and was appalled by it like any human would be. Just because someone is able to hide behind the role of security doesn't change the fact that he was griefing, and that he was still against the rules which I have cited above. Especially don't be a dick which is right on the top of the list, and the guidelines which security has to follow. Want to say anything about wrongfully accusing the HoS of being an antag after all he has done? Thought not. In fact, I will show exhibit Cappy that any antag would run around with HoS gear to murderlize the station, where the only way to possibly identify them as not is if you are wearing sechuds and even then there is the possibility to fail because the smarter antags would just implant themselves too.

And speaking about guidelines to follow, add constantly harming an already captured, subdued and cuffed person to an example of why zp should be sec banned, especially when it is against the rules and word of mod.

Editted in because posted after Swagile:

"Bombing sec as a non-antagonist is never allowed unless all of sec is griefing you or some shit, I don't know what admin told you bombing sec is OK (especially a max cap) just because one admin is griefing you. Nor was it the case this round."

Not maxcap, 500u which is probably less given the time it was in me. Enough to take out a room. Not the entire brig. And the room in question is the isolated one no one uses anyway unless they want to be teeth pulling/lobotomy shitlers or for creative executions, which can be done without the room. The brig was for all intents and purposes still usable. So there was nothing about affecting the other sec officers.

"If he was really an antag, then he wouldn't have dragged you towards sec and woulda started going into maint, and thats when you could call him out as a antag. Random searching is also allowed and calling sec rogue for it is absolutely shitty behavior. You don't call sec rogue for doing their job, and this mentality of sec doing their job = rogue is why we have shitsec. And don't tell me random searches isn't part of secs job when they are the primary way of catching antagonists early to stop stuff like emag rushes that you attest to."

Flawed statement, as example I have given there are antags which have the gall to drag people to the brig and kill them. Being in HoS gear makes it easier as no one would even question you most of the time. Random searching is allowed but at no point has he mentioned that it was a random search, nor did he try to mention it after, instead choosing to escalate it further with lethal damage. That is not sec's job. You don't want to be called rogue, don't do shifty stuff like attacking people wordlessly and unprovoked the way an antag would.

"Ok, stealing your shit wasn't warranted, ill give you that. Giving an ointment later on instead of right away, alright. Id be completely on your side if it weren't for all the cases beforehand, aka calling sec rogue consistently like a little shit. If you play sec (and later down this autistic statement of yours you say you do) then you would understand the effects of a rogue call out which can cause low level grey tide to an entire raid of brig, depending on round time and what gamemode it is."

Another flawed statement. I actually do play sec or captain at least once a week and no one has ever called me rogue. Even when I do random searches, quick arrests, etc. and on occasion be actual shit by permaing people for the giggles with the minutest of reasons which I know are negligible although the rules allow it.

Like I said, he never said it was a random search, not even after, a competent person who wasn't on a power trip would have corrected that and requested that I correct it publically as well if they were really so scared of greytide. Not to mention a competent person wouldn't have attacked another head of staff for just checking on my status. And at no point would shooting lethals at someone which is already subdued and cuffed something that a nonantag security or at least a competent one would do.

"Considering the rogue call outs, for all the HoS knows, the CMO is there to take down the HoS. This has happened numerous times to me when im HoS and I capture someone, especially if that person is part of the department a head of staff is part of, he'd go out of their way to rescue them. And all heads of staff except HoS, Captain, and HoP can be antagonists, and they can also be antagonists later on in the round depending on the gamemode so it isn't too far fetched to be suspicious of EVERYONE except your own sec team."

Make a log dive instead of obviously expressing you have made the intention to support shitsec here 100% while ignoring the evidence. The CMO didn't even go into the brig medbay where I and the HoS was. He was outside and asked about what was going on when the HoS whipped out his gun and started shooting by leaving the room on his own initiative. Really builds confidence that the HoS isn't an antag when he does that eh?

"Being a constant ticking time bomb is on you if you ever harm any non-antagonists, and in this case, you did. It doesn't matter if you prepared the mixture to kill off antagonists, he ended up killing a non-antagonist in the end. Thats why voice activated bombs should be your go to as a non-antagonist because they can be activated when you feel the person you are facing is a actual antagonist, not just some person who might have walked by when you died and got blown up because you wanted to fuck everyone else who tries to kill you."

Go read the fucking rules again instead of trying to skew it to save zp's griefing ass here. I am tired of explaining something which i have already done multiple times in multiple threads. He is on the wrong side of the rules no matter how you want to spell it and what I did was legitimate self defence after a series of incidents which have been escalated by him.

Again, read the fucking logs which will pretty much accurately prove everything which I have said, as opposed to zp which is wrong on so many details.

"Teeth pulling does brute, but does not leave you bleeding, which means you cannot be put into crit unless the person removing your teeth DIRECTLY puts you into crit, so your defence here is shaky. You can make wooden teeth by going into maint / dorms, breaking down some barricades / wooden tables, and making teeth then replacing it easily with ghetto surgery to the mouth in dorms with a bedsheet. You can get your tools back EASILY by going to tool storage and printing them out / going to autolathe and printing them out. Handheld monitor? Not part of your job anyway, idc. Brain damage and clumsiness are the only ones that would take time to fix, aka going to genetics and getting a clean CE + using mannitol, and depending on the gamemode and round time, that might be difficult to do. But everything else would be very easy to fix."

Still requires time to fix, still causing me grief. Everything you are trying to say while valid ignores the fact that zp has at all times in the round went out of his way to ruin it for me (rule 1) just because he has the power supplied to him by his job and the ill placed protection of the admins.

"Maybe you should also not be a dick and call sec rogue just because of a random search? Ever think of that? *mindblown*. You might think its a harmless call out, but if sec isn't robust enough, and depending on the gamemode / gametime, a whole grey tide can fuck up sec and leave them naked which ruins their round for the rest of the game without completely putting them out of the game."

Wordless, unprovoked. At all times the words random search was not mentioned. As far as I would know it could be an antag in HoS gear looking for a free kill. Again, Wordless, unprovokedAnd I supposed a clown having his entire round ruined such as in this instance is of no consequence. Nice double standards here.

"Said items you shouldn't even have since your a clown, so please don't say thats legitimate reasoning to murder sec. Tools are not rare items, they are common place and so easily replaceable that its not worth killing over. Forcing statues? The only thing that he forced on you that you can argue was harmful was the lobotomy, and at that point in time id have threatened to lobotomy you as well just to get you to stop being a cunt. Like seriously, you don't realize how harmful callouts against sec are, do you? Especially just because they are doing their job."

Do you even play to make that comment? Do you know how hard is it to get a toolbelt? In that round alone for the second toolbelt I had to go into maint and was stalked by a random atmos tech which was likely an antag trying to kill me. Being a cunt? Sure. Says the person which is actually supporting shitsec abuse on the random crewmember which just wanted to get some metal and glass. Their job isn't to ruin another crewmember's shift. It is to protect the crew. Zp has done none of that in that round.

"Ok dude, ill be sure to ban you as well for trying to get sec either full stripped because they random searched poor little you's backpack at round start, and continually calling sec rogue along the way. Ill also make sure to science ban and medical ban you for a long time for abusing bombs on non-antagonists. That sound kosher to you? No? But you were doing your job incompetently and being a little shit? See where the slippery slope starts with your talk?"

I have no idea what is going on in that shitmin brain of yours. Did I ask him to be full stripped? No. I was asking for help because, I WAS WORDLESSLY ATTACKED AND IT WAS UNPROVOKED AT THE SAME TIME. Go check the fucking rules which you are supposed to be enforcing. You act like an antag, DON'T BE SURPRISED YOU GET TREATED AS ONE! Which is what the HoS was doing the entire round. Your autism in trying to do your damned best to protect zp just because he chose the role of security is really fucking obvious here you biased, moronic fuck. I'm not even sure if you play a normal crewmember just trying to get on with their lives without being abused by shitcurity fnr which I can say is not often for me at least, unless its by some shit fuck like zp which has some sort of role entitlement which rages when another player's ass is not presented to him on a silver platter when he decides to ruin the round.

You want to make a bet based on your sec protection nonsense you smug little shit? I can play sec for the entire week, be less shit than zp and still be 10x more effective than him without any worries of greytide but you won't take that bet, because you are too scared to be proven wrong and know that all your protection of him will fall apart the moment the week was done.

(01-11-2017, 12:27 PM)Omnitricks Wrote: Its funny how the griefer is accusing me of griefing when

Fearthezp deliberately irritates and harasses me within the shift, often misusing security role in unintended ways. Fearthezp derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying me, and as such is a particular nuisance to me in the shift, since Head of Shitcurities often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.

Taken and editted from wikipedia for the benefit of anyone reading. Want to say anything else about a clown being shit when all he was doing is getting materials from a public source? Thought not.

He random searched you, whether it was because you were taking publicly available materials does not matter in the end result. You were pissed at the "unprovoked search" but you don't get things done fast and in a decent manner by asking "nicely" on Hippie from my own experience, sorry to be the one to tell you that.

Also to further point out how this relates to zp's overzealous self importance, I can point out more facts which I've remembered which would correlate with log diving. One, me giving up on getting back my items on the first instance (a.k.a. zp deliberately ignoring the chance I've given him to make things right when I waited in the brig for a few minutes after requesting for my stuff back in the public channel) and two, I couldn't have been hunting him down (crew monitor or not) at the time I found him harassing the CMO because I thought he was dead as someone in the public channel was declaring the Head of Shitcurity dead by tator and I was commending said tator the whole time. And three, the dead body I tracked belonged to the captain, which I decided not to help or get vengeance for against the two people which (presumably killed) and looted him as he had allowed zp to shit on me and also constantly flashed me in the brig (although I can't remember if zp did the same although I wouldn't be surprised if he did to make sure I cannot uncuff myself from the bed)

Again, the items thing I agree with, he should have given it back to you. Him thinking you are hunting him down in a player perspective is alright considering I get hunted down by people I brig almost all the time as HoS either by people who are prepared to rob me or to fuck me up. I dunno why you are mentioning looting the captain, unless the HoS later found captain stuff in your backpack, which makes you valid then so ???

Furthermore the whole lot of you are ridiculously focused on that one Head of Shitcurity being blown up when he has already from the rules I have cited above, been on the wrong said of a shitton of rules and there is no reason to protect him from any repercussions, or allow him to continue harassing me for the entire game. You lot will probably be singing a whole different tune if he hadn't picked a security role to misuse, e.g.

Greyshit actually Cargonian to be more legitimate sees clown taking metal and glass from the public supply and wants it for himself along with toolbelt/insul gloves.

Greyshit Cargonian wordlessly and unprovoked, stuns clown who is wondering wtf is going on since he hasn't even done anything the whole shift other than take two items which are open to him.

Greyshit Cargonian isn't happy that the clown yells for help at the unprovoked attack and attacks clown lethally somemore, thus escalating a situation which he had instigated.

Security is allowed to stun and search, so your argument falls apart here. Cargonian's stunning and/or cuffing = kidnapping and makes them valid, sec however is allowed to cuff and search as per the rules that you seem to love quoting. Calling sec rogue for doing their job (it is literally part of their job to search for contraband) is griefing sec, but calling a Cargonian rogue for doing secs job is valid since its considered kidnapping.

Greyshit Cargonian locks clown up in some hidden room in maint or something for a substantial amount of time as well as nicking said items which he had wanted.

Greyshit Cargonian also in those series of events attacked other crewmembers which tried to find out what is going on/help the clown which the clown noticed. On the next time clown sees Greyshit Cargonian, said asshat is attacking the other crewmember which tried to help the clown earlier on.

Sure, this is valid because its a Cargonian. But sec defending the brig from intruders when they brigged you for a valid reason, aka calling sec rogue? Ok dude lmao.

Greyshit Cargonian attacks clown again and steals more stuff because "lol I can" At the same time he follows through with threats he had been making against the clown the whole shift.

Moment where threats were followed through, the same moment where clown receives brute damage was when clown decides to defend himself. Not before, not prematurely.

Note: I have put cargonian, but it can work for any role really, like scientist or engineer, etc.

If you read this and was disgusted with Cargonian's actions, congratulations! You have identified griefing and was appalled by it like any human would be. Just because someone is able to hide behind the role of security doesn't change the fact that he was griefing, and that he was still against the rules which I have cited above. Especially don't be a dick which is right on the top of the list, and the guidelines which security has to follow. Want to say anything about wrongfully accusing the HoS of being an antag after all he has done? Thought not. In fact, I will show exhibit Cappy that any antag would run around with HoS gear to murderlize the station, where the only way to possibly identify them as not is if you are wearing sechuds and even then there is the possibility to fail because the smarter antags would just implant themselves too.

And speaking about guidelines to follow, add constantly harming an already captured, subdued and cuffed person to an example of why zp should be sec banned, especially when it is against the rules and word of mod.

Responses in bold.

Honestly, your just digging at straws by trying to claim that any random crew member doing this all is the same as antag protected, and rule abiding sec. The only thing I see here that was shit was stealing your tools, and id yell at him for that, but everything else was kosher.

TL;DR greytider trying to justify fucking with sec by comparing sec to every other crew member and citing rules when he forgets that sec also is different from normal crew members and also has some special rules attached to it as well, so your attempt at rule lawyering has failed.

When can I stop responding to this autism?

Have I doomed myself?

(01-11-2017, 12:27 PM)Omnitricks Wrote: Its funny how the griefer is accusing me of griefing when

Editted in because posted after Swagile:

"Bombing sec as a non-antagonist is never allowed unless all of sec is griefing you or some shit, I don't know what admin told you bombing sec is OK (especially a max cap) just because one admin is griefing you. Nor was it the case this round."

Not maxcap, 500u which is probably less given the time it was in me. Enough to take out a room. Not the entire brig. And the room in question is the isolated one no one uses anyway unless they want to be teeth pulling/lobotomy shitlers or for creative executions, which can be done without the room. The brig was for all intents and purposes still usable. So there was nothing about affecting the other sec officers.

"If he was really an antag, then he wouldn't have dragged you towards sec and woulda started going into maint, and thats when you could call him out as a antag. Random searching is also allowed and calling sec rogue for it is absolutely shitty behavior. You don't call sec rogue for doing their job, and this mentality of sec doing their job = rogue is why we have shitsec. And don't tell me random searches isn't part of secs job when they are the primary way of catching antagonists early to stop stuff like emag rushes that you attest to."

Flawed statement, as example I have given there are antags which have the gall to drag people to the brig and kill them. Being in HoS gear makes it easier as no one would even question you most of the time. Random searching is allowed but at no point has he mentioned that it was a random search, nor did he try to mention it after, instead choosing to escalate it further with lethal damage. That is not sec's job. You don't want to be called rogue, don't do shifty stuff like attacking people wordlessly and unprovoked the way an antag would.

"Ok, stealing your shit wasn't warranted, ill give you that. Giving an ointment later on instead of right away, alright. Id be completely on your side if it weren't for all the cases beforehand, aka calling sec rogue consistently like a little shit. If you play sec (and later down this autistic statement of yours you say you do) then you would understand the effects of a rogue call out which can cause low level grey tide to an entire raid of brig, depending on round time and what gamemode it is."

Another flawed statement. I actually do play sec or captain at least once a week and no one has ever called me rogue. Even when I do random searches, quick arrests, etc. and on occasion be actual shit by permaing people for the giggles with the minutest of reasons which I know are negligible although the rules allow it.

Like I said, he never said it was a random search, not even after, a competent person who wasn't on a power trip would have corrected that and requested that I correct it publically as well if they were really so scared of greytide. Not to mention a competent person wouldn't have attacked another head of staff for just checking on my status. And at no point would shooting lethals at someone which is already subdued and cuffed something that a nonantag security or at least a competent one would do.

"Considering the rogue call outs, for all the HoS knows, the CMO is there to take down the HoS. This has happened numerous times to me when im HoS and I capture someone, especially if that person is part of the department a head of staff is part of, he'd go out of their way to rescue them. And all heads of staff except HoS, Captain, and HoP can be antagonists, and they can also be antagonists later on in the round depending on the gamemode so it isn't too far fetched to be suspicious of EVERYONE except your own sec team."

Make a log dive instead of obviously expressing you have made the intention to support shitsec here 100% while ignoring the evidence. The CMO didn't even go into the brig medbay where I and the HoS was. He was outside and asked about what was going on when the HoS whipped out his gun and started shooting by leaving the room on his own initiative. Really builds confidence that the HoS isn't an antag when he does that eh?

"Being a constant ticking time bomb is on you if you ever harm any non-antagonists, and in this case, you did. It doesn't matter if you prepared the mixture to kill off antagonists, he ended up killing a non-antagonist in the end. Thats why voice activated bombs should be your go to as a non-antagonist because they can be activated when you feel the person you are facing is a actual antagonist, not just some person who might have walked by when you died and got blown up because you wanted to fuck everyone else who tries to kill you."

Go read the fucking rules again instead of trying to skew it to save zp's griefing ass here. I am tired of explaining something which i have already done multiple times in multiple threads. He is on the wrong side of the rules no matter how you want to spell it and what I did was legitimate self defence after a series of incidents which have been escalated by him.

Again, read the fucking logs which will pretty much accurately prove everything which I have said, as opposed to zp which is wrong on so many details.

"Teeth pulling does brute, but does not leave you bleeding, which means you cannot be put into crit unless the person removing your teeth DIRECTLY puts you into crit, so your defence here is shaky. You can make wooden teeth by going into maint / dorms, breaking down some barricades / wooden tables, and making teeth then replacing it easily with ghetto surgery to the mouth in dorms with a bedsheet. You can get your tools back EASILY by going to tool storage and printing them out / going to autolathe and printing them out. Handheld monitor? Not part of your job anyway, idc. Brain damage and clumsiness are the only ones that would take time to fix, aka going to genetics and getting a clean CE + using mannitol, and depending on the gamemode and round time, that might be difficult to do. But everything else would be very easy to fix."

Still requires time to fix, still causing me grief. Everything you are trying to say while valid ignores the fact that zp has at all times in the round went out of his way to ruin it for me (rule 1) just because he has the power supplied to him by his job and the ill placed protection of the admins.

"Maybe you should also not be a dick and call sec rogue just because of a random search? Ever think of that? *mindblown*. You might think its a harmless call out, but if sec isn't robust enough, and depending on the gamemode / gametime, a whole grey tide can fuck up sec and leave them naked which ruins their round for the rest of the game without completely putting them out of the game."

Wordless, unprovoked. At all times the words random search was not mentioned. As far as I would know it could be an antag in HoS gear looking for a free kill. Again, Wordless, unprovokedAnd I supposed a clown having his entire round ruined such as in this instance is of no consequence. Nice double standards here.

"Said items you shouldn't even have since your a clown, so please don't say thats legitimate reasoning to murder sec. Tools are not rare items, they are common place and so easily replaceable that its not worth killing over. Forcing statues? The only thing that he forced on you that you can argue was harmful was the lobotomy, and at that point in time id have threatened to lobotomy you as well just to get you to stop being a cunt. Like seriously, you don't realize how harmful callouts against sec are, do you? Especially just because they are doing their job."

Do you even play to make that comment? Do you know how hard is it to get a toolbelt? In that round alone for the second toolbelt I had to go into maint and was stalked by a random atmos tech which was likely an antag trying to kill me. Being a cunt? Sure. Says the person which is actually supporting shitsec abuse on the random crewmember which just wanted to get some metal and glass. Their job isn't to ruin another crewmember's shift. It is to protect the crew. Zp has done none of that in that round.

"Ok dude, ill be sure to ban you as well for trying to get sec either full stripped because they random searched poor little you's backpack at round start, and continually calling sec rogue along the way. Ill also make sure to science ban and medical ban you for a long time for abusing bombs on non-antagonists. That sound kosher to you? No? But you were doing your job incompetently and being a little shit? See where the slippery slope starts with your talk?"

I have no idea what is going on in that shitmin brain of yours. Did I ask him to be full stripped? No. I was asking for help because, I WAS WORDLESSLY ATTACKED AND IT WAS UNPROVOKED AT THE SAME TIME. Go check the fucking rules which you are supposed to be enforcing. You act like an antag, DON'T BE SURPRISED YOU GET TREATED AS ONE! Which is what the HoS was doing the entire round. Your autism in trying to do your damned best to protect zp just because he chose the role of security is really fucking obvious here you biased, moronic fuck. I'm not even sure if you play a normal crewmember just trying to get on with their lives without being abused by shitcurity fnr which I can say is not often for me at least, unless its by some shit fuck like zp which has some sort of role entitlement which rages when another player's ass is not presented to him on a silver platter when he decides to ruin the round.

You want to make a bet based on your sec protection nonsense you smug little shit? I can play sec for the entire week, be less shit than zp and still be 10x more effective than him without any worries of greytide but you won't take that bet, because you are too scared to be proven wrong and know that all your protection of him will fall apart the moment the week was done.

"sec tased me and searched me"

WORDLESSLY ATTACKED AND UNPROVKED !!!

"acting like an antag"

HE SEARCHED MY BACKPACK WITHOUT TELLING ME HE WILL SEARCH ME, OBVIOUSLY A ANTAG !!!!!

"im gunna play sec to prove you wrong in one wEEK"

ok tough guy play sec continually for a week and be nice sec and we'll see how far that goes

"you obviously don't play normal crew member"

i play as an assistant that continuously greytides on sec / caps office / armory or i play as hos / detective and stop greytiders / antags, and i occasionally play medical / science when i want to do something productive. i expect to get fucked if i call sec rogue, i think you should as well. this literally all started just because of that one rogue call out and escalated from there

tbh im just parroting points after that so take from that what you will

Honestly no matter what the HoS did, blowing a max cap in sec just to kill him isn't ok

lol this is why i said i wasn't going to respond to him, i would have doomed myself to constant counter points. fuck that.

you have doomed yourself swagile

We've had conversations with Omnitricks before about his bomb blowing escapades and it was pretty set in stone that they needed to be small controlled explosions if he was going to use them. Why he thinks anything beyond a 4 square explosion are now fine is beyond me.

To answer the rest, Fearthezp fugged up here in his interactions.
Omnitricks fugged up in his reaction.
All in all it was a really shit case to review and I'd allow it to be IC if the bomb blast range was small.
P'sure it wasn't tho'.
  Cool kill racists no white niggas here Cool

it wasnt small at all, he says it wasnt a maxcap but it damn sure looked like one to me.
as for him being warned about using bombs before, i had no idea. half the reason i wrote this thing was because he threatened to do it again to me even after i told him he'd eventually end up killing innocents and get dunked for real by an admin

People take threats seriously in this game? You what mate? I mean it is mostly an empty threat when they throw out the element of surprise (yes looking at you bullshit asskek ban reason).

By the way, how many times did he get away with bombing sec for capturing him as non antag?

now that i know this guys been talked to before about this it wouldnt surprise me if he just stuffs himself full of black powder or whatever it was and then come up with whatever autistic reason he can to detonate it

asskek got banned because he was pushing a PA generator towards shield beams right after announcing in OOC he'd crash the server, so idk what your talking about roma

lmao

I doubt he would crash the server after announcing it, you either do it (announce) as a joke or dont announce it because how fast it is to kick/imprison you out once admins know and continue with your crash. Anyone with common sense will understand that regular who has been playing for 2 or so years wont trade permaban (since willingly sabotaging round like that is kinda appropriate punishment and that should be obvious punishment) for crashing server once. Well there will be people with low standarts who would trade that and recalling "permaban" gamblings asskek made before, that may be likely.
Anyway removing regular like that just for a prank (since it obviously was one, i bet if he was going to go out with a bang, it would be something better and hilarious)

As for this thread. Exploding confirmed non antags (hos? at least before he tried to absorb you or some shit) just for catching you? It is self explanatory that it is against the rules.
Also what note he got for that? I got a note for bombing nukies during nukies (or trying to do that and having collaterals and few toxin bomb testing fuckups) and bombing few rounds during zombies "gamemode" (when it was new and being "tested") That i "~regularly seek to get killed as non antag for my bombs to go off" (which is a bullshit if they took time to investigate how and when i bomb as non antag)
Only had 1 conscious bomb detonation with non antags (someone had signaller in hand and i disarmed them and used it to teach them how to walk around with that)

Logs reveal omnitricks fed himself 540u of black powder when he blew up the HoS and a sizeable chunk of the brig, not the only round he stuffed himself full of blackpowder either.

I didn't dish out any kind of ban on him because of that ban request nonsense. He definitely does deserve one because in no way was the HoS valid to him in any way, but another admin will need to dish out the ban on him.

I've applied a ban.
I expect that Black Powder will not be used by Omnitricks as they've been using it.
It was originally endorsed that they could use a small explosion which would take out an attacker and themselves, but they were also warned that the punishment for this can be arbitrary, especially so when you involved innocents or large spaces.
This is an overdue ban, as one should have been applied during the original handling of the situation. It'd be appreciated by all sides here if in the future Fearthezp and Omnitricks have a slight bit more communication and thought put into their actions before they engage in them.
This was a poorly escalated situation on both sides but Omnitricks crossed the line and that's why he's copping a ban.
I'll be locking the thread and moving it to the approved section in a day or so, if Omnitricks wishes to he can make an appeal.
  Cool kill racists no white niggas here Cool