Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban
Code:
[b]Byond Key[/b]: m
[b]What type of ban is this?[/b]: 2day
[b]Banning Admin[/b]: cesiumshark
[b]Reason you got banned[/b]: [This should be the actual ban reason]As an engineering borg with asimov laws, ran around walling people off with no way out, putting them out of the round. Didn't seem to know what was wrong at all with doing that.
[b]Did you read the rules?[/b]: yes, the admin didnt
[b]Is your post title formatted as such "(Byond Key) banned by (Admin Key)"[/b]:
[b]Your comments[/b]:here we have an admin who hasn't read the rules. in this round, I notice that the HoP as well as other random station inhabitants are melee'ing people into crit for reasons I don't care about. As a cyborg, this violates my laws as I was Asimov and I concluded that in order to prevent law 1 being broken, I would put walls around people doing the attacking to prevent them causing more harm. The admin bwoinks me, and refers me to read rules that don't exist. He states this is in the rules, and it is clearly not, so I ask that whichever headmin gave this doofus admin please rethink your decisions carefully next time when promoting children who don't or can't read their own rules

lmfao what the fuck
[Image: 3YysCF.png]

walling people in walls falls under being a dick as it basically takes them out of the round same as killing them, this ban was fine

Basically what yobob said
ckey: raveboi69

idk I think we should unban him he seems pretty repentant and sorrowful
[Image: 3YysCF.png]

ye he followed all the ban appeal rules guy

lets just giVE HiME A CHANCE

you still don't see what you did was wrong?

if they didn't have a toolbelt (which many people you walled in didn't) they were practically dead as there was no way to get out

you're an obvious shitter and the fact that you didn't even realize what you did is wrong, that's pretty sad
[Image: SLy1hHu.png]

[Image: zhY0K5v.png]

(01-11-2017, 10:26 PM)CeSium Wrote: you still don't see what you did was wrong?

if they didn't have a toolbelt (which many people you walled in didn't) they were practically dead as there was no way to get out

you're an obvious shitter and the fact that you didn't even realize what you did is wrong, that's pretty sad

because killing people is at the core of hippie stations values, because this is basically nox 2.0. Glad to see that you support murderboning randoms over an attempt to curb shittery on station. I'm glad to see that new admins are just as dumb as the ones who get deadminned around here

(01-11-2017, 10:36 PM)moapy Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 10:26 PM)CeSium Wrote: you still don't see what you did was wrong?

because killing people is at the core of hippie stations values, because this is basically nox 2.0. Glad to see that you support murderboning randoms over an attempt to curb shittery on station. I'm glad to see that new admins are just as dumb as the ones who get deadminned around here
One of the guys you walled in was the HoP, who killed a confirmed antag

while yeah your laws would support you doing something to prevent him killing said antag, you put him out of the round.
[Image: SLy1hHu.png]

[Image: zhY0K5v.png]

Insulting admins has nothing to do with whether or not your appeal gets accepted.
What determines the appeal being accepted is the validity of it.
If you wall someone in as an asimov Cyborg that's alright as a temporary solution, if you fail to get them retrieved by the authorities then it falls on your belt.
  Cool kill racists no white niggas here Cool

Well people still had their radios and pdas to call for help right?

its fine to taze cuff and strip someone, but dont leave them someplace that they cant get out

roma has a point, if it was just 2 or 3 people, and they had radios, borg should have just been put down and the people released

was it on low pop? i can see that being a huge problem

honestly asimov laws are shit.
[Image: n54hfm.jpg][Image: 20trytj.jpg]

kill asimov

kill ai lawsets

just kill AI in general

silicon players promote rule lawyering and rule lawyering is gay

kill all silicon

This guy is permabanned for griefing from /vg/, /tg/, and everywhere else. Legit griff, not pissing off the admins.

He plays as Max Pritchard or something like that. Been doing it for more than 4 years. Never is going to learn his lesson. Pretty sure I banned him myself at one point.

oh, max? yeah i know that guy. fuck him.
[Image: n54hfm.jpg][Image: 20trytj.jpg]

LMFAO the ban appeal made made my fucking day, literally labeled "ban". Oh god the memes ecks dee.
Anyways I think he shouldn't be unbanned yet. Give him time to reflect on his actions. Once he changes and realizes what he did wrong, then he could appeal again and "maybe" get unbanned.
That moment you win at nations in Commandia nation as a hired mercenary for sheckles
[Image: ROBUST.jpg]

yeah, nah. if you just leave someone walled in that's just plain shit.
[Image: KWBZrEC.png]

Thread, is good meme. But honestly I don't see why you shouldn't wait out this punishment for a little bit. Because being a shitter is one thing, but don't just be plain mean <3 Sad
[Image: pVuVgXv.jpg]

Yeah, don't be abusing the position of sec or borg to griff cunts like this to be honest. It's covered in rule 1.