DinduStuffin#2 by FeaRtheZP

Discussion in 'Denied Complaints' started by Maxwell the Third, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    Maxwell the Third

Maxwell the Third Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    Do you wish to allow community input? Pick One : (For Admins Only / For Everyone):admins
    Your Byond Key:Fearthezp
    Admins Byond Key: Dindustuffin
    What did they do?: banned from the forums for a week
    How did this affect you?: muh fee fees
    Supporting Logs:
    Did you read the rules?: yup
    Is your post title formatted as such "(Admin Key) - Complaint by (Your Byond Key)":
    Your comments:

https://hippiestation.com/threads/r...ot-sure-banned-by-bardofrage.6756/#post-57351

after posting about how kioshi is obviously ban evading, which affects me, and everyone on the server, was told to "stop the peanut gallery" by dinud. told him to fuck off, he forum banned me for a week, which was immediately lifted by McBaw

notice how he ignores the 2 other posts from nonadmins, and directs his post solely to me.
    another thing this guy is known for is forum rule lawyering, using any excuse he can to use his power to shut down others' opinions. he has a huge grudge against me because i'm one of the few people that refuse to let him get away with his blatantly autistic way of adminning

why do trialmins even have access to ban people from forums?? their job as trial admins is to show that they know the rules and that they arent massive faggots, two things this guy exceedingly fails at.

i went over all of this on his on his admin app, and he is already proving that he is back to his old ways.

i wasn't banned for a week from the forum because of "peanut gallerying" i was banned becuse i told him to fuck off and he didn't like it.

2. DinduStuffin

DinduStuffin Member Trial Administrator

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I never forum banned you lmao. I can't even forum ban.

3. Limey

Limey Well-Known Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Limed00d
    It was one of the headmins who banned you for your constant shitposting in appeals and requests because you're too autistic to restrain yourself

Omnitricks likes this.
  4. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    To be fair, Mcbaw linked a shitton of threads you do this in. It literally isn't about a reply to me you nerd, it's about specifically your replies everywhere else and behavior on the forums. Your ego is not justification to start shit in threads because you *feel* like your irrelevant posts and unwarranted hostility is important. As someone who has no access to logs, player notes, or anything in the database, you don't really have any justification to be in a thread unless you can confirm something you saw in the round the ban appeal is talking about.

5. OP
    Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    [​IMG]

6. OP
    Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    and you are A TRIAL ADMIN. one who was already DEADMINNED TWICE because you fucking BLOW. it's not your place to decide who gets to post and who doesnt-
    it was blatantly obvious that the guy is ban evading, and i said as much.
    also i love how you ignored the other two comments in the thread and came straight to me- obvious grudge

7. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    [​IMG]

Hold the L maxwell. You fell for a joke.

8. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Yeah I'm done posting in your clear shitpost threads.

9. Carbonhell

Carbonhell Game Master Game Master

BYOND:
    CarbonHell
    Ban was applied by an head, and for an obvious good reason.
    No from me.

10. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    You should really chill out, Maxwell. You were soapboxing in the discord about how 'amazing' these complaints would be and super excited to finally moan about something on the forums, and the first complaint is over misbehavior as an AI, and the second isn't even aimed at me. When your grudge blinds you from seeing facts as they are and even skews your judgement to focus on one person, you have a problem.

Take a break. Level yourself out. But for goodness' sake, stop being so damn obsessed with me. Grow up. I've flat out said my previous time as an admin was awful and fully motivated by misjudgments and misconceptions. You've done absolutely nothing but do the very things that you scream make me an 'awful, power hungry' admin. It was funny at first but now it's just pathetic. Since day fucking one it's been the same shit from you when nothing I've done is remotely like my previous administration period. You can keep soapboxing about how "everyone" hated me as an admin (more like three, maybe four people tops -- one of which was doing it just because we were fighting with each other, and another one just being you) and how OBJECTIVELY awful I am as an admin as much as you like, but after a certain point, people are gonna stop listening to you and just see you as either the rambling old man on his front lawn, or the ragey retard who shits up textwalls with no real meaning.

I thought we could actually move on from this shit, but I guess holding grudges for six fucking months is something you must really, really love doing, because otherwise your life must not have purpose.

Look at this thread and tell me you're a rational human being.
    https://hippiestation.com/threads/h...ctive-that-was-fucking-awful-at-his-job.6548/

You have been obsessed with literally anyone who does anything to you or against you since day one, to the point you make numerous announcements as an AI whenever someone you dislike gets in trouble. Looking at the banning panel, pages 1-3 (or is it 0-2? I forget how it's formatted) are either about abusing your position as a head/sec/ai, or blatant metagrudge. You don't take no for an answer, you refuse to believe anything else but your own word and belief, and the moment you're challenged, you shit out childish as all hell admin complaints.

Yeah, I can't wait for you to reply about my 'grudge' or how 'mad' I am because I'm stating what anyone can observe. Please try desperately to save face in your forced, passive aggressive manner. The only reason anyone knows your name on this server is because you're the only one who bitches more than Chefferz and Sarca combined the moment his oh-so-infallible reasoning is challenged on anything.

You're obsessed with me, TypicalRig, Danke, and probably a shitton of other players, to the point you completely waver any and all criticism with "t-they're just shitters h-haha *kendricktumblrreactionimage.gif*" as if that instantly makes them wrong. By that logic, you're wrong about any matters concerning security or heads, since you're permanently jobbanned from playing them, with absolutely great fucking reason. You're a player that operates on grudges and treats anything that doesn't align with your extremely narrowminded beliefs and playstyle as a personal attack on you, and will make numerous ban requests, or if need be, admin complaints, until the situation is resolved, most of the time meaning the complaint/request is denied.

You're so blinded by grudge that you made a complaint against someone on the forums because they *said* they banned you, when they couldn't even do so in the first place as their forum rank was ex-admin. You waver any and all trialadmin input no matter how valid and correct it is, and no matter how much they align with the spirit of the rules or the views of the heads/GMs.

This wall of text has gotten long enough. I think it's time you take a long step back, and realize that you're conducting yourself like a super buttmad attention whore who wants desperately to be notable and remembered, and the only way he can do that is to bitch as much as possible.

Grow up.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  11. OP
    Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    lmao here come the walls of text

>typicalrig
    >danke

sorry, you mean the players that are consistently griefer shits?

it's teh same shit as before. huge walls of text, incredibly defensive, basically just says "no but u are" when accused of anything

12. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Yeah that's right, blow off my points, because you know I'm right. Stating observations and being defensive are two different things. If you're gonna make complaints, make sure you understand basic human interactions.

13. OP
    Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    >Yeah that's right, blow off my points, because you know I'm right.

can you not repeat verbatim what other people accuse you of? like i did 5 times in my last thread? holy fuck you are pathetic

>basic human interactions

lmao please momma more walls of text

14. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Nothing more to say then. Waiting for this to be moved to denied.

15. BardOfRage

BardOfRage Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

BYOND:
    BardOfRage
    Denied on the basis that Dindu didn't even forum ban you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.