Fofofo21 - A Report by Bigmanduarte

Discussion in 'Denied Complaints' started by NwordwithouthardR, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    NwordwithouthardR

NwordwithouthardR New Member

Your Character's Name: Christopher Duarte
    Your Byond Key: bigmanduarte
    Player's Character Name: (Reporting him for his lack of actual understanding and his poor moderating)
    Player's Byond Key: Fofofo21
    What did they do?: Handled the situation poorly, (he can provide logs) and horribly moderated it, not understanding my side, sounding like he just wanted to jobban me to flex his muscles.
    Do you have any logs?: He can provide the logs if it gets to that point, I actually want him to because this was some bullshit moderation.
    Date and time of the Incident: 04/04/2017, 11pm.
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": yes
    Your comments: So basically, I was playing captain this entire round and I was in the AI upload because the AI was rogue (turning off grav generators, letting his borgs attack people) when the HoS breaks in and demands my antique, he never tells me why, so because this is a common traitor objective and I know this from being traitor before, I just give him a laser gun and he then gets aggressive saying shit like "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ANTIQUE", now, he never explained why he wanted it, so I just assumed he was traitor and he was going to shoot me at any moment. I stunned him and arrested him because as I said, I assumed he was traitor. I began to drag him to sec as he started to scream into the radio, (to people's dismay within the chat, calling him "baby" and the such) and I knew that people wouldn't see the side that he's a fucking traitor, so I dragged him into the interro room and took his headset off, before requesting why he wanted my antique, he refused to tell me, he said "I don't engage shitters in conversation" in my reply, I said "Literally trying to be nice to you rn" and if you don't believe me, Fofofofo can pull up the logs, or anyone else can. After constantly asking him, he spams with "Ecks Dee" and "nigger" and "epic memes".

I've basically assumed hes a traitor at this point, and he begins to tell me that he wants me to kill him, which began to irk me, he began to spam that too, probably so he could adminhelp and get me banned if I do kill him, so I put some sleeping gas out and left him there so he can't do anything for the rest of the round as traitor.

As I walked out, I ended up dying, sadly and straight after Fofofofo began to message me, I talked to him about it and he explained the HoS was trying to get the antique to kill the wizard, I explain to Fofofofo that I didn't know that, the HoS never explained it to me EVER, refusing to cooperate with me. Fofofo refuses to understand that this is a common traitor objective and it's suspicious for someone to request it, especially someone I just gave a laser gun to, so I was justifed in my arrest. Fofofo then refuses to acknowledge I didn't execute the HoS and also refuses to achknowledge that the HoS NEVER explained why he needed the antique. Fofofofo then teleports the HoS and gives me a jobban, ignoring me. His literal explanation was "when theres a wizard walking around, there's no time to talk", the fuck? The HoS didn't have five seconds to tell me he needed the gun to kill the wizard and why he wanted it over my laser gun? These are things that can be explained instantly.

I want my jobban taken off, and I want Fofofofo to be talked to about this.

2. Fofofo21

Fofofo21 Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Fofofo21
    The warden told the captain something along the lines of "Can I have your antique laser" and one line after said "To kill the wizard"
    You were incapable of realizing the power the antique laser has, and told me numerous times you were doing what you did because he "wanted the antique laser which is what traitors objectives are."
    It's very obvious that A.) HoS can not be traitor and he was implanted B.) Traitors can't even spawn on wizard rounds.
    You respond by dragging him to the execution chamber and filling him up with N20, putting him into permanent sleep.
    I felt that a jobban was in order for this situation because while a wizard was roaming the station killing people, you were attempting to execute the HoS for wanting your antique laser to kill the wizard.

3. BonesBonesBones

BonesBonesBones Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Maroonenahmoron
    A racist, ehks dee-ing and meme lording HoS sounds like being a trashy person either way.

4. OP
    NwordwithouthardR

NwordwithouthardR New Member

KEK WHAT, get the logs please because that is such bullshit and you're lying like always Fofo.

Can you read? I clearly said that I didn't KNOW what the purpose was and maybe if he explained to me, I'd know, instead he barraged me with insults and didn't tell me why he wanted the antique gun, not helping his case.

Okay, that's a good reply but the security can have his implant removed and I didn't know traitors couldn't spawn on wizard rounds. Maybe if you listened to my entire debate with you in the adhelp rather than slapping me with a job ban because the HoS didn't explain why he wanted the antique gun (not my fault) we wouldn't be in this situation. Do you mind actually learning how to moderate and explain to new users?

Explained this. Again, can you read? I'm sorry I'm being so rude but you have royally pissed me off nigga. I said he was a traitor, he was irking me, begging me to kill him. I put him in a perma sleep because I know (or I thought) he was a traitor, rendering him null.

You can't execute traitors now hmmm really electrifies my almonds.

5. Bartels

Bartels Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    This is an admin complaint, not a ban request. I've moved it to the appropriate section.

I'll pull the logs on this and post them here.

6. Bartels

Bartels Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    [22:36:18]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Cap
    [22:36:21]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Give me your antique
    [22:36:28]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : How do i fix this console lad
    [22:36:29]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : So I can kill the wizard
    [22:36:32]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : No fucking idea
    [22:36:33]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Hurry
    [22:36:40]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : That's not the antieuq
    [22:36:43]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Antique even
    [22:36:46]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Why do you nede the antique
    [22:36:51]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : To kill the fucking wizard
    [22:36:59]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Why do you specifically need my antique
    [22:37:03]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : TO KILL
    [22:37:03]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : THE
    [22:37:05]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : FUCKING
    [22:37:06]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : W-W-WIZ-Z
    [22:37:09]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : C-CAP-P R-ROG-GUE
    [22:37:13]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : AI UP-PL-L-LOAD-D
    [22:37:16]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : AI UP-P-PLAOD
    [22:37:19]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : CAP KILLING ME
    [22:37:22]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BRIDGE
    [22:37:23]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BRIDGE
    [22:37:25]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BAR
    [22:37:26]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BAR
    [22:37:28]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo :
    [22:37:29]EMOTE: BigJoJo/(Rey Gunn) : <b>Rey Gunn</b> screams!
    [22:37:31]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BAR
    [22:37:35]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : CAP KILLING ME
    [22:37:37]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BAR
    [22:37:43]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : HE'S TAKING ME
    [22:37:45]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : EVA
    [22:37:49]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : BRIG
    [22:37:57]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : I QUITE LITERALLY HAVEN'T YOU SHITTER
    [22:38:05]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : CAP IS TAKING ME TO INTERRO
    [22:38:07]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:08]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:10]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:13]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : NICE METAGRUDGE ADMITTANCE
    [22:38:16]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:20]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : ROGUE CAP INTERRO
    [22:38:22]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:24]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : INTERRO
    [22:38:27]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : ROGUE CAP INTERRO
    [22:38:28]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : ,HEADSET
    [22:38:31]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : HEADSE

[22:38:47]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Ok so why cant you use a laser gun to kill the wizard?
    [22:38:47]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Did he apprentice you or some shit
    [22:38:55]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : He tried to get my antique kek
    [22:39:01]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : There is no way you are genuinely this fucking retarded
    [22:39:09]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Lad why do you specifically need my antique
    [22:39:15]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : And not just any other gun?
    [22:39:34]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : No explanation?
    [22:39:47]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Shut the fuck up I am talking to the gods
    [22:40:00]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Lad if you dont explain soon I'm literally going to kill you
    [22:40:15]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : You're clearly going to kill me anyway or cause my death in some form
    [22:40:24]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Not if you explain why you wanted my antique
    [22:40:28]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : I don't engage shitters in conversation
    [22:40:43]SAY: Christopher Duarte/Bigmanduarte : Literally trying to be nice to you rn
    [22:40:48]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Ecks dee my nigger
    [22:40:50]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Ecks
    [22:40:51]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Dee
    [22:40:53]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Epic memes
    [22:40:56]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Are you fucking done
    [22:41:00]SAY: Rey Gunn/BigJoJo : Can you get it over with already

[22:41:51]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): What are you doing to REy Gunn?
    [22:42:11]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): im executing him cause he tried to get my antique and isnt explaining why he needed it
    [22:42:26]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): Ummm... are you not aware of the situation everyone is talking about over comms?
    [22:42:33]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): And he asked for it.
    [22:42:39]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): what situation?
    [22:43:06]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): HoS literally said, "give me your antique gun so I can kill the wizard"
    [22:43:15]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): why does he specifically need my antique?
    [22:43:24]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): To kill the wizard, obviously.
    [22:43:34]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): and literally any other gun doesn&#39;t work because ???
    [22:43:45]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): He doesn't have time to heal you
    [22:44:03]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): what
    [22:44:16]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): The antique gun automatically charges it, he ASKED for it to kill the wizard
    [22:44:51]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): I'm going to jobban you from heads for this, very bad gameplay
    [22:44:58]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): literally what
    [22:45:21]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): &gt;Jobbanning me cause I didn&#39;t want to give a guy my antique when thats a possible objective for traitors
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Captain for 10080 minutes.
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Head of Personnel for 10080 minutes.
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Head of Security for 10080 minutes.
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Chief Engineer for 10080 minutes.
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Research Director for 10080 minutes.
    [22:45:31]ADMIN: Fofofo21/(Redacted) temp-jobbanned Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte) from Chief Medical Officer for 10080 minutes.
    [22:46:29]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): Nigga it's the HoS, he's loyalty implanted
    [22:46:36]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): And he asked for it, all you had to do was say no
    [22:47:26]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): i literally would have freed him if explained why he needed my antique but as far as i know he just asked for it and got triggered when i didnt give it to him without giving me an explanation and spammed comms
    [22:47:53]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): He said to kill the wizard. How many times do I need to repeat myself
    [22:48:04]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): You clearly need to observe how head positions work before you play them
    [22:48:08]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): like i said, he could have used any other gun
    [22:48:13]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): tbh are you the hos
    [22:48:26]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): When I admin, I observe the round.
    [22:49:00]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): Admins are not allowed to handle their own adminhelps anywho,
    [22:49:03]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): he could have explained why he specifically needed my antique instead of another gun i would have released him but instead he spammed that i was rogue on comms and told me to kill him
    [22:51:01]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): He asked for your gun because your gun is one of the best guns in the game to defeat the wizard. He didn't want to waste time having to charge other guns which is why he specifically asked for yours. You had no authority to stun him, strip him, waste him arresting him because he ASKED for it, all you had to do was say no or give it to him. You clearly don't know how head positions work if you can't understand what you did was wrong, which is why I applied a week jobban from all head positions. You need to observe how they work in-game and learn how to act before you play as one
    [22:52:34]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): he could have explained that it&#39;s the best gun to use against the wizard instead of spamming comms over and over pissing everyone off and making me more suspcious
    [22:52:49]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): When there's a wizard running around killing people there's no time to talk
    [22:53:19]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): so he can&#39;t spend 2 seconds to be like &#34;Oh yeah it&#39;s cause it recharges making it better against the wizard&#34; or whatever?
    [22:53:40]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): If you don't know that it recharges or can't infer that he wantedit because it charges you're too new to play captain
    [22:54:35]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): If he can&#39;t take 2 seconds out of his time to tell me why he wants it so I can say no he&#39;s too new to play HOS
    [22:55:24]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): From what I observed and from what you're telling me, he wanted to kill the wizard while you wanted to waste time lolligagging around. My punishment is final, you can make a ban appeal on the forums or make an admin complaint if you don't agree with how I handled things.
    [22:55:47]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): Lad you&#39;re clearly the hos tbh
    [22:56:04]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): &gt;Teleported him out of the execution chamber
    [22:56:12]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): Do you want me to take a screenshot of my screen?
    [22:56:19]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): ok
    [22:56:22]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): Because you were wrongfully executing him
    [22:57:34]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): http://prntscr.com/esih3n
    [22:57:50]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): http://prntscr.com/esih84
    [22:58:27]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): kek what is this
    [22:58:42]ADMIN: PM: Fofofo21/(Redacted)->Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte): It's you being a bad captain and being punished for it.
    [22:59:33]ADMIN: PM: Bigmanduarte/(Christopher Duarte)->Fofofo21/(Redacted): lad are you literally salty because i arrested someone for trying to get a common traitor objective

HoS asks you for your antique laser gun, says it's to kill the wizard. You taze them and ask them again, they say it's to kill the wizard again. Then you try to execute them simply for asking for your antique laser gun (and not telling you why even though they told you THREE TIMES).

The jobban was deserved, if you try to execute the HoS for asking for your antique laser gun when they're fighting the wizard you clearly aren't fit to play head roles yet.

7. CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

To be fair, I've experienced that it's possible for even implanted heads to become mid-round antags, specifically a changeling in my experience as captain, although it is very, VERY rare.

There's nothing stopping a ling or a traitor from stealing all the HoS gear and then implanting himself to look like the real HoS. However executing someone for asking for a laser is pretty damn stupid, so is permabrigging, which was your intent here.

8. TheLoLKing

TheLoLKing Member

BYOND:
    TheLoLSwat
    Its impossible for it to mulligan for implanted heads to be traitors, you can only become "antag" if wiz spawns guns/spells are you are an apprentice or survivalist

9. CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

And yet it happened regardless.

10. Maxwell the Third

Maxwell the Third Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    to be fair the second he started spamming that the captain was killing him, when he was being brought to interrogation makes him at the very least permable

that being said, captain doesn't have to give up his fucking gun to anyone for any reason, wiz round or not, and I prob would have stunned his ass too.

11. koffheatalt

koffheatalt New Member

BYOND:
    Koffheat
    increase the ban duration if he doesn't understand that being captain means using C O M M U N I C A T I O N
    A N D R E Q U I R E S Y O U T O T A L K W I T H P E O P L E
    >I've basically assumed hes a traitor at this point, and he begins to tell me that he wants me to kill him, which began to irk me, he began to spam that too, probably so he could adminhelp and get me banned if I do kill him, so I put some sleeping gas out and left him there so he can't do anything for the rest of the round as traitor.
    my god do you even think about what your doing
    WIZARD ROUND
    NOT TRAITOR
    NOT LING
    >executing for being traitor cause he wanted to kill the wizard
    STAY FUCKING BANNED

12. Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    like I said wiz round or not the idiot became valid the second he started screaming murder over comms. instead of acting like jackass in interrogation maybe he should have calmly explained that he just wanted the antique to kill the wizard, not that he even had any business asking the captain for shit anyways, as the hos he has access to the entire fucking armory.

sounds like he was acting like a fucking sperg and an inexperienced captain got in trouble for it. the other guy should prob be catbanned for a day for wasting everyones time, captain needs to role play a little less. should have just told the hos to fuck off

13. Fofofo21

Fofofo21 Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Fofofo21
    I think we've pretty much cleared up that this complaint is invalid

14. Maxwell the Third

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    funny but I don't see anything "cleared up"

how the fuck did you even become an admin?

goes to show how fucking far this server has sunk

15. GuyonBroadway

GuyonBroadway Active Member Mentor

BYOND:
    GuyonBroadway
    Did you see the logs Bartels posted? That's EXACTLY what he did.

16. MethMedic

MethMedic Well-Known Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Raveboi69
    Hol up if he was telling you to kill him, then ahelped it, isn't that ban baiting

17. blute

blute Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Spacedong
    did he even know it was a wizard round

if he told you to kill him its valid

trial admins can't clear up their own complaints

die

18. Dudeinyourbackyard

Dudeinyourbackyard Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

BYOND:
    Dudeinyourbackyard