Fofofo21 - Complaint by Loakaya

Discussion in 'Accepted Complaints' started by CerusSerenade, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

Do you wish to allow community input? Pick One : (For Admins Only / For Everyone) :Everyone for obvious reasons
    Your Byond Key:Loakaya
    Admins Byond Key Fofofo21
    What did they do?:Tried to say that murdering someone who is stopping you from breaking into a restricted area is ok if you give "warnings."
    How did this affect you?:Got me murdered without a heal by a murderboner named Agent Wirewolf
    Do you have any logs?:I do, but not of the event between myself and wirewolf because they had scrolled off by the time I figured out I would need to file an admin complaint. Event happened between 12:50 A.M. and 1:00 P.M CST March 19 2017. http://pastebin.com/hRDuvkia
    Did you read the rules?:Sey
    Is your post title formatted as such "(Admin Key) - Complaint by (Your Byond Key)": Oh, obviously not.
    Your comments:
    So here's the gist of it. Agent Wirewolf was breaking into the RD office where restricted equipment like the AI intellicard and prototype hardsuit is. I disarm him, repair the window he was breaking, and he stabs me with a screwdriver and throws me into the window. I stab him twice with a screwdriver and leave it at that. I announce over comms that Wirewolf tried to break into the RD office. Wirewolf comes back with a flash and cuffs, he tries to flash me several times and then cuff me, but he clearly didn't know that flashes had be nerfed. I yell over comms that he tried to kidnap me and was probably an antag. Finally, he comes back with a stunprod, and succesffuly cuffs me, strips my ID, headset, and backpack. Lastly, he ties me to a pipe, so I scream for help. He "warns" me stop or he will kill me. I keep yelling he's an antag and for help, he crits me, and I die in medbay.

Now enter Fofofo21, he first says that he was in the right to kill me because he "warned" me despite that I only harmed him twice, and had otherwise disarmed him. That it was "not my jurisdiction" to stop someone from breaking into the RD office despite me being a scientist. Lastly that despite me being cuffed, fullstripped, and witnessing him attempting to break into the RD office, that I was valid because I said he was an antag.

If someone has you cuffed, takes off your ID, headset, and bag, why the FUCK wouldn't you scream for help and say that the person dragging you around is an antag? It's completely retarded, and I told him so.

2. Fofofo21

Fofofo21 Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Fofofo21
    You're leaving out quite a lot of information. I'll let Lufgthuron come and comment his side of the story.

3. LufgtHuron

LufgtHuron Member Ex-Admin

tl;dr troll master extraordinaire came baiting for a fight and he got what he came for but when the active admin wouldn't babysit him and give in to his idiotic demands he comes here and posts a complaint like the fucking autistic asshole he is.

You forgot to mention it was an accidental stab, one caused by you constantly pushing me around while I was working on deconstructing the window. You came up to me, said nothing and started placing all the window parts back. I assumed you were an asshole (who knew, I was right in the end) who just wanted the process longer for me. As far I as remember, when you were done constructing the window I came back to it and you kept pushing me around on help intent and that is when you got stabbed once. After which you proceeded to stab me several times even though there was no further aggression from me.

You apparently ALSO forgot all the times you came to me spamming disarms and trying to steal whatever I had in my hands at the time. All after you fixed the window I deconstructed. We walked our separate ways but you kept coming back looking to annoy me.

Before I actually stun prodded and cuffed you, I warned you to fuck off. Then I told you that if you come and stab me again I will kill you. You stopped stabbing because you lost your (stolen) screwdriver so I stunned you and buckled you to a pipe IN THE MAIN SCIENCE CORRIDOR. I do that, begin to leave because I will have the next couple of minutes without an asshole following me. But you start screaming like an autist that I'm a ling so I clearly tell you that if you don't stop screaming like an idiot I will deem you valid for trying to get me killed. You don't stop screaming so I take out a hatchet and start cutting your head off.

You had PLENTY of warnings to fuck off and yet you kept coming back to bait a reaction from me. So in the end you got the reaction you fucking wanted and you ended up dead in medbay.

Cuffed in a main corridor, not fullstripped. Liar liar.

If someone cuffs you to a pipe in a main corridor because you keep being a gigantic asshole and then you call them a ling in order to get them killed expect to get killed yourself. You were in no danger and surrounded by other people and yet you chose to scream ling when I was walking away.

If I was Fofo I'd ban you yourself for baiting players to kill you. And if anyones at fault here its me because I actually fell for it and killed you.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  4. Fofofo21

Fofofo21 Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Fofofo21
    As Lufgthuron said, you were definitely baiting this. You kept coming back to him and bothering him to which he did stun you and cuff you to a pipe. Then you spammed (emphasis on spam) he was a ling, and after he told you to stop or face the consequence, you continued.
    EDIT: Not to mention that the shuttle docked during my investigation and the round ended around 5 minutes after I finished investigating.
    Other admins please chime in

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

Yeah, because breaking into the RD's office isn't reason to be suspicious or stopped or anything.

Amazing mind this one.

6. LufgtHuron

Being suspicious is one thing, being an annoying piece of shit who's asking to die is something completely different. But if you were so suspicious and yet you kept pestering me with no weapons or defences even though you were so so so suspicious that I was some kind of traitor (even though you were screaming ling). I mean yeah I do it all the time too, whenever I see a person I think is a traitor I just annoy the shit out of them until they threaten to kill me and then CONTINUE doing it when they buckle me down so I stop bothering them. Its so genius!

Seriously though, fuck off. This complaint has no basis in reality.

7. Bartels

Bartels Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    So you tried to stop someone from breaking in but failed each time, when they finally strapped you to a pipe you started spamming they were a ling without any evidence. They then give you a chance to stop but you keep going so they kill you. Their actions seem perfectly reasonable to me and I don't think fofo made a mistake by not taking action.

If anyone was in the wrong it was you, calling someone out as a ling without evidence in order to get them killed is against the rules.

8. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

You broke into the RD office. I repaired the window, you attacked me while doing so, accident or not. If you don't' want to be called an antagonist, don't act like an antagonist. Acting like an antagonist, and then being called an antagonist is not a basis for killing someone.

9. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

Did you COMPLETELY miss the part where he stripped my headset, ID, and backpack? This has ALWAYS been considered an action that makes you valid. If someone cuffs you, and takes off your headset, what is your first reaction?

10. MethMedic

MethMedic Well-Known Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Raveboi69
    Doesn't cerus have notes for ban baiting or kill baiting? Lol just saying.

11. IForgotmypassword

IForgotmypassword Active Member

BYOND:
    Esumlogos
  12. LufgtHuron

He fucking says it in the thread IForgotmypassword linked. He fucking says it himself . He breaks the rules he admits exists and and now he posts here against Fofo when he doesn't get what he wants. I think this admin complaint can be denied riiight about now.

Yes, holy shit, yes.

13. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

What are you even talking about? You tried to break into the RD office, a restricted area, tried to stun cuff me with a flash once, then ACTUALLY stun cuffed me with a stunprod and strip my headset and ID off. You were acting like an antag, which is why you were said to be an antag over comms. Just because you have a metagrudge against me doesn't mean you get to make up reasons to murder me because you did stupid shit. Do try to remember that you were still warned for over-escalating, which I feel should have been plain out invalid murderboning and being a shitter.

14. LufgtHuron

Im talking about you breaking the same rules you were crying about because someone else "broke" them. You don't get to pick and choose when shit applies to you. You got what you asked for. You don't get to complain now especially since you knew perfectly well what you did.

Whaaaaat? did you seriously run out of shit to say so fast so you have to blame no one liking you on some metagrudge? I never knew you existed before yesterday. It took me one round to know you're a piece of shit. From what other say I was correct in my assumption too. There's no metagrudge there.

It's a good thing your feelingsh don't matter here, only facts.

Anyway. I will stop replying in this thread now unless someone else requests or my input is needed because I don't feel like arguing with an autistic dogchild who thinks hes le master trolle. I said everything I wanted to and it everyone can tell by now this request is on the slope to the denied pile. Giving you more time after you start blaming everything on metagrudges like every piece of shit here would be a grave mistake on my part.

15. MethMedic

MethMedic Well-Known Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Raveboi69
    Reminder that I'm fairly sure cerus has notes for baiting

16. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

That's completely irrelevant.

In other news, since a ban was handed out on that notion, this complaint should be moved to accepted and a ban should be handed out to Lufgt.

17. IForgotmypassword

BYOND:
    Esumlogos
    Loakaya is right, if the person is cuffed, stripped, and buckled to a pipe, they pose no threat to you. You shouldn't kill people who clearly pose no threat to you. Murder should be reserved for self defense and confirmed antags. The whole "calling someone an antag making the person who said it valid" is a stupid argument for reasons, especially when nobody really knows what exactly was said. You were breaking into an area, so they tried to stop you. As far as attacking you goes, I don't know how that went, or how much they attacked you, because again no logs. But nothing they did justified you killing them.

Actually I also think greytiders should be murdered and pretty much abuse the rules to do this when ever I play captain, but that's because they are purposefully being malicious.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  18. LufgtHuron

Yeah apart for the whole "get the whole station to murder you" thing.

And he shouldn't be an asshole who baits people into killing him and then cries about it.

You're contradicting yourself here - of course its know what was said. He was screeching that I was a ling even though I was literally leaving him alone buckled down to a pipe in a main corridor of a department. Before that, he was arguing that the same thing he did is against the rules. But not now apparently?

He knew nothing was happening to him so he tried to get me killed in the only way he could. But whoops, unfortunately for him all the shit he did previously plus what he did then amounts to him being dead.

Yeah stop me by running up to me and spamming disarm plus stabbing me in the eyes even when I wasn't breaking in anymore. Flawless logic there.

Everything said in this thread justified it. Not gonna repeat myself anymore, feel free to read it though.

Yeah, scientists breaking into RDs to build an AI is the perfect example of malicious greytiding. Seriously though, if you're just going to post nonsensical bullshit then just stop posting here okay?

19. IForgotmypassword

BYOND:
    Esumlogos
    No, that makes no sense, why would the station murder you? They were cuffed, naked, and tied to a pipe. If anyone said that you were a changeling, all you had to do was tell them that you had them cuffed and naked and could have killed them at any time, yet you didn't. You going over to kill them after they called you a changeling is counterproductive and would've actually made me think that you WERE a changeling. I have no clue what was said because nobody posted logs, and it's all hearsay. I have no clue about any of the attacks either. No logs were posted. According to you, they only stabbed you after you stabbed them once, how were they supposed to know it was an accident? Disarming someone who is breaking a window is a way to stop them, because without the tool you're using to deconstruct it, you can't break the window.

You clearly don't understand the last sentence. I said "You shouldn't kill people who clearly pose no threat to you." but then changed my mind and added an exception at the very end. It has nothing to do with you.

20. OP
    CerusSerenade

CerusSerenade Member

Yup, disarming is SO dangerous, makes you SUPER valid. Worse than being stunned by a taser or stunprod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.