Gingitsun3 - Report by Jujumatic

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Jujumatic, Dec 6, 2017.

1. OP
    Jujumatic

Jujumatic New Member

BYOND:
    Jujumatic
    Your Character's Name: Galvin Griffiths
    Your Byond Key: Jujumatic
    Player's Character Name: D.O.O.R.K.N.O.B.
    Player's Byond Key: Gingitsun3
    What did they do?: As an ai let a tator wrestler roam free even after spotting them beating up people, leading to the entire crew being slaughtered.
    Date and time of the Incident: 6th November @9:20 GMT (that is, roughly when the round finished)
    Link to the round logs: https://tools.hippiestation.com/stats/round.php?round=24923
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": :thinking: Maybe :confused:
    Your comments: Considering that the guy admitted that he saw the wrestler and still let him roam free, I don't see why this shouldn't be punishable. See below:

upload_2017-12-6_10-20-42.png
    (This was after the restart round vote and the next round was starting up)

Depending on his lawset during the round (as his lawset didn't pop up after a successful restart round vote) I would think a silicon ban for incompetence (and if the lawset is right, lawset violation as a silicon) would be appropriate.

2. The Blue Veiner

The Blue Veiner New Member

i was watching the ai as a spoopy ghost and he could have AT LEAST dropped a fire door or two to seal him off from the rest of the crew, but i guess that sick ass teleport drop kick would distract any man. seriously it was fucking sweet.

3. Yobihodazine

Yobihodazine Active Member

BYOND:
    Yobihodazine
    I was maint hopping worried about the AI. I also switched names at least once. I hung out all around east hall murdering dudes the worst thing AI could have done is throw down fire doors.