(Hackole) - Complaint by (Makenna Pfeifer)

Discussion in 'Denied Complaints' started by LongTittyTyrone, Jul 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    LongTittyTyrone

LongTittyTyrone New Member

BYOND:
    LongTittyTyrone
    Do you wish to allow community input? Pick One : For Everyone

Your Byond Key:
    Makenna Pfeifer

Admins Byond Key:
    Hackole

What did they do?:
    You have been jobbanned by hackole from: catban.
    The reason is: Killed two people in a round for fucked reasons, had to talk to him both times. Take a second and think before you murder someone, dude.
    This jobban will be lifted in 1440 minutes.

How did this affect you?:
    although i really am not a fan of this ban it isnt a big deal because its only 1 day the problem is how ridiculous and hypocritical this entire experience has been.

Supporting Logs: suspiciously that entire round is missing it should be in between #20930 and #20928

Did you read the rules?:
    yes my aligns with this rule specifically because i had all my passive equipment stolen from me so all i had left was a shotgun with lethal shells
    • If the target cannot be restrained (Hulks, one armed people) then lethal force is authorized. Unless you have reason to keep them dead, heal them afterwards.
    Is your post title formatted as such "(Admin Key) - Complaint by (Your Byond Key)":
    yes

Your comments:
    So this is how the scenario went previously I had injected cyanide into the body of a player because I was under the assumption it was ok, this is because I was killed with cyanide among many other things by random non antags and the admins never seemed to care so I thought it was just a low rp mess around type of thing. This was resolved Hackhole left me without a warning. Later in the same round I was shot at twice by a non antag with a mining laser I only having a lethal shotgun as previously stated fired one shot in order to not kill him he shot me again then ran presumably out of energy for his tool in use as a weapon then i came to see if i could take his weapon and he pulled out a shotgun and attempted shooting me he had no ammo left so it made the click sound and i shot again in defense at the same time he tried to shoot me then because at this point i knew he was trying to kill me and could possibly be a changeling i began to finish him off with two more shots, directly afterwards i was shot 2-3 times by a character named Emilly who wanted revenge for the cyanide and wanted to remove my tongue but didn't for what ever reason. Admin was told to intervene by the guy who shot me that i had killed and asked why i had killed a guy, i told him what happened, he responded during the conversation with the guy was just joking to which i replied how am i supost to know that when he shoots me multiple times to which he replied mining guns are like nerf guns and you shouldnt have killed him and i told him how he pulled out a lethal weapon to attack me with as well. at the end of this conversatyion i was ultimately banned because i didnt know the stats of a mining laser and how it only does 10 damage and how the guy was "joking around". my question is how is it ok for him to attack me with any tool or weapon at all especially as captain other then a misclick and not ok for me to defend my self this isnt the only time something has happened like this either. I saved a cat race person from being murdered and had to kill a clown because he knocked out my tazer during the fight and was given aa warning because aparently there is space rascism another round i had ruined because as soon as i spawned in a clown tazed me took my clothes off and showcased me as his "slut" handcuffed and was dragged around the rest of the round but that was apparently ok to the admins when i had consulted them. BUT I GET BANNED FOR DEFENDING MYSELF this to me is rediculous to the max no way does this make any sense and the admins need to stop using there emotion when there is factual evidence to prove something. So yea Hackole and all the admins you should be able to be aware of this bull.

2. Tortellini Tony

Tortellini Tony Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    Tortellini Tony
    I'm not going to tolerate ban appeals in this section any longer.

Please make a ban appeal if you wish to appeal your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.