How to Properly Survive a Round of Hippie (Family Friendly)

Discussion in 'Tutorials/Guides' started by usernamedotexe, Nov 9, 2017.

1. OP
    usernamedotexe

usernamedotexe New Member

BYOND:
    Hyrudotexe
    So, you wanna learn how to survive a full round on Hippiestation 13? You've came to the right place.
    Starting:

• Pick either engineer or security guard
    • Have an African-American character named something like "Tyrone Watermelon"
    IF SEC GUARD SKIP THIS
    • If engineer, get insulated gloves from that room or the lockers, and get your wires by hacking the nearby sec door
    • Find the wire you can pulse that just opens the door, fr*ck all else
    • Go to teleporter room south of captain office and pulse open the door
    • steal hand tele for lols
    • Go from the teleport access into the maintenance thingy into captains office
    • beat him up and take spare id
    • Go to armory
    • IF SEC GUARD START HERE
    • Steal taser or other good guns
    • Also steal a reflector vest
    • Use ion rifle to shoot open warden's locker and take gloves and shotgun
    Now that you have your stuff, go to a maintenance area and hide there. Find the copy-paste "Woody's Got Wood", and copy that shtuff. Now what you want to do is spam t, ctrl+v, and enter many times really fast. If you are cool, you can use a macro for it. People will get visibly upset and start trying to find you. What you gotta do now is right click on your jumpsuit and press whatever the sensor thingy is. Make sure to COMPLETELY
    disable your suit sensors to avoid being tracked. To be even cooler, sneak into chemistry and make lean. I do not wish to share how it is made, but have someone make it and then put it in a smoke grenade with 10u lean and 90u other chems to do smoke and stuff. Throw lean into bar, chapel, science, medbay, and everywhere else there's people. If you see a security guard, taze him and stand on top of him. Spam LCTRL+F multiple times and then run away, making sure to hide the blood on your shoes from the previous incident. After that, go to tool storage and get a bunch of cable coil. Find some open place in maintenance and create multiple nooses. Drag everyone you see into the room and hang them, alive or not. If an admin messages you about what you are doing, just respond with "Ban me and ur gay lol" . It works every time. After that, loot all the hanging corpses for goods. Then, proceed your way to find the heads and taze them and handcuff them. Keep them chained up in your room, but not dead. Start making bribes to release hostages and stuff. From there on, just do what you want to do and not get banned. I have no idea what I just wasted my time on, but please criticize me in the comments.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. OP
    usernamedotexe

usernamedotexe New Member

BYOND:
    Hyrudotexe
    Also can I get a forum name change?

3. Yobihodazine

Yobihodazine Member

BYOND:
    Yobihodazine
    I agree