Rational Emotion Emulator Report by Mlgdatboiwew

Discussion in 'Denied Requests' started by MlgDatBoiWew, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    upload_2017-10-12_14-13-46.png
    Your Character's Name:Jorydn Prescott
    Your Byond Key:Mlgdatboiwew
    Player's Character Name:Rational Emotion Emulator
    Player's Byond Key:Fearthezp
    What did they do?:Ran into cargo and harmbatoned and zip tied me I yelled over radio that he was rogue and he proceeded to spam me with morphine and tried to jail me for 12 minutes received no help from dindu besides removing about 3 minutes off my jail time.He pretty much broke his law 1 and rule 1.
    Date and time of the Incident:10/12/2017 about 2:00 pm
    Link to the round logs:https://tools.hippiestation.com/stats/round.php?round=23476&logs=true
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)":Yes
    Your comments:If you have played with Fearthezp you will know he constantly meta grudges I would just like to throw this in.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    I did the wrong title

3. DinduStuffin

DinduStuffin Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I didn't do much besides lower your time (since from what I saw he stopped your 6 minute sentence at the 4 minute mark and reset it, so I lowered it accordingly) because it was an IC issue. From what I am to understand, you assaulted a detective, so he gave you a sentence for it.

The second arrest after that was from you being marked for arrest, and him trying to find out why. IC, so I didn't do anything.

4. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    The first sentence he said was for me yelling he was rogue and the second was for assaulting detective I was also marked for assaulting detective but detective is the one who shot me three times for punching him

5. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Lemme double check logs to confirm but I thought he said the first reason for the arrest was for assaulting the detective.

6. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    Rational Emotion Emulator/Fearthezp: not sure

Rational Emotion Emulator/Fearthezp: but he started screaming over comms when i arrested him
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ---
    [17:37:05] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 67.5)

I punched him a few times for charging into cargo without asking

[18:03:19] 116,171,2 SAY: Rational Emotion Emulator/Fearthezp: assaulted the detective
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 ---
    Sorry for being mean dindu I just think the situation wasn't dealt with correctly

7. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I don't see any other way *to* handle it to be honest. I'll get the other admins to give input but it's not like he killed you or anything.

8. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    I think he should just be temp borg ban for breaking his laws

9. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I mean it was minor, wasn't it? How many times did he hit you?

10. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    about 2-3 times but he still arrested me initally for no reason

11. Maxwell the Third

Maxwell the Third Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    i'm actually going to write up my own ban request for this guy right now, for exactly this round.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2017 ---
    also, in regards to his complaints and timeline in the first place,

THIS is how the timeline went, which logs will show

1: was searching for a guy in ripley that had drilled into bridge
    2: someone was hiding in a disposals unit, he was flushed to cargo, i followed
    3: when i arrived in cargo, jordyn was suddenly set to wanted, i immediately arrested

at this point in writing this i looked through the logs and found this:
    [17:36:59] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 86.65)
    [17:37:00] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 81.45)
    [17:37:01] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 79.2)
    [17:37:02] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 77.9)
    [17:37:03] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 74.65)
    [17:37:04] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 71.4)
    [17:37:05] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) punched Eris(kittykathy) with (NEWHP: 67.5)

[17:37:13] 91,118,2 SAY: Jordyn Prescott/MlgDatBoiWEW: HLP BORG(this was what he said after the detective retaliated, rightfully)
    (at this point i'm guessing the detective ran, and set him to arrest)

4. jordyn immediately starts screaming that i'm rogue over comms
    (i did not "run into cargo and harmbaton him")
    5. i strip his headset off and take him to the brig, i harmbaton him after he keeps screaming
    (i did not harmbaton him 2-3 times, it was ONCE, around the bridge area i believe, admins can check location if they want to see if i'm telling the truth)
    [17:38:12] ATTACK: Rational Emotion Emulator(fearthezp) attacked Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 63

6. while in the brig, i start stripping him, and noticed he was bleeding
    7. took him to medbay, loaded him with healing chems and some morphine to get him to shut the fuck up (i did not "spam him with morphine")
    8. took him back to the brig and brigged him for about 7 or 8 minutes i believe
    9. boinked by dindu, explained to me that harmbatonning was bad, whatever okay
    10. i leave, he is eventually released
    11. a sec with captain level ID is following a ripley to engineering, i follow, as i'm still interested
    12. sec destroys the ripley, which is currently breaking into engineering, and then the CE office
    13. out pops jordyn, who immediately starts screaming again and is arrested by sec
    14. sec tells me to take him to brig, as i arrive i'm boinked by dindu again, seeing what i'm up to, told him i'm figuring out why he was originally on arrest
    15. found out he had assaulted the detective by looking at sec records, as the detective was not answering over comms the HOS(i believe) told me to gulag
    16. since shuttle was on its way, hos/sec came and took him and brought him to shuttle

and then, as the icing on the cake, this happened about a minute before shuttle landing:

[18:10:55] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) attacked Rational Emotion Emulator(fearthezp) with metal rod(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 91)
    [18:10:55] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) attacked Rational Emotion Emulator(fearthezp) with metal rod(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 82)
    [18:10:56] ATTACK: Jordyn Prescott(mlgdatboiwew) attacked Rational Emotion Emulator(fearthezp) with metal rod(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 73)

as you can all plainly see, this is jordyn not only being an absolute shitter all round long, but wasting my time, Dindu's time, and clear banbaiting at the end of the shuttle.

here is my counter ban request:
    https://hippiestation.com/threads/mlgdatboiwew-by-fearthezp.7539/

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  12. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    First of all I wasn't the person who drilled into bridge Ripley is a public miner mech also you never explained why you arrested me initially which is breaking your first law if I did assault the detective you should of stated the fact I attacked them but instead you arrested me for "Screaming over comms after you ran into cargo stripped me and ziptied me"

13. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Asking again for clarification, you said in Maxwell's ban request, do you want this closed, @MlgDatBoiWew ?

14. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
    i want mine closed

15. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    As in this one?

16. OP
    MlgDatBoiWew

MlgDatBoiWew Member

BYOND:
    MlgDatBoiWEW
  17. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Requested to be closed. Locking and moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.