SlehMerbo complaint by Higitus

Discussion in 'Accepted Complaints' started by Aaaaaaaaaa, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    Aaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaa Active Member

BYOND:
    Higitus
    Do you wish to allow community input? Pick One : ( For Everyone) :
    Higitus:
    SlehMerbo
    What did they do?
    : Basically when I killed the AI for reading woody got wood and repeated massive spam of the VOX, revived the AI and teleported me into a bunch of spiders in medbay for some dumb event he was running.
    How did this affect you?: The AI was brought back unjustly and I was slightly peeved
    Supporting Logs:
    Rylan Rowley (as Unknown) says, "Hey"
    Old Man has attacked Hobotronic with the emergency oxygen tank!
    Hobotronic lets out a flurry of sparks, its screen flickering as its systems slowly halt.
    Rylan Rowley (as Unknown) says, "RIP AI"
    Old Man says, "It was inevtiable"
    Rylan Rowley (as Unknown) says, "Stations fucked mate"
    Old Man says, "Yeah I know"
    [Common] The Automated Announcement System coldly states, "KnifeMcstaples has signed up as Assistant"
    Old Man says, "Call it if you can"
    Hobotronic states, "Literally just"
    Hobotronic states, "Fuck off"

This is where I killed him and he was brought back to life, and I dont really have logs of me teleporting into the medbay that was full of spiders that chased me, since none actually managed to get a bite on me.
    Now I admit I may have been a bit rude in this Ahelp but I think the message itself still stands.
    PM to-Admins: What do you think your doing my dude? Why did you bring back the AI
    Admin PM from-SlehMerbo: AI is fine just change his laws or something
    PM to-Admins: nah fuck off mate, that AI read woody got wood and was spamming like anything.

also here is the AI actually saying it
    Hobotronic Announces:
    One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are ch

Did you read the rules?:you know it
    Is your post title formatted as such "(Admin Key) - Complaint by (Your Byond Key)":yeah
    Your comments:I cant speak for the event itself but bringing back an AI who read woody got wood over the announcements and was spamming over VOX repeatedly is just plain awful.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. Banthebantz

Banthebantz Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Banthebantz
    Yeah WGW makes you valido

3. DinduStuffin

DinduStuffin Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Yeah, WGW makes you valid, I see no reason why it shouldn't apply to silicons as well.

4. Limey

Limey Well-Known Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Limed00d
    everything even up to admins void protection when they wgw this is common sense

5. Bartels

Bartels Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    Reading wgw makes you valid, the AI shouldn't have been revived.

For the teleporting into spiders I'd like to see what Slehmerbo has to say about it.

6. iamgoofball

iamgoofball Member Trial Administrator

BYOND:
    Iamgoofball
    You got the round ID for me fam?

7. OP
    Aaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaa Active Member

BYOND:
    Higitus
    Round 20278

8. Roma

Roma Member

BYOND:
    RomaTheBest
    I had "similar" problem with him before, with his judgement abilities/lack of investigation.
    I am catbeast, wiz spawns guns shortly after round start and i get survivor antag role, i kill some guy, sleh bans me right away without PMing me. Ignores or doesnt see me PMing him on discord, so i had to get other admin to investigate and unban me.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  9. McBawbaggings

McBawbaggings Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

BYOND:
    McBawbaggings
    Kinda shit if true.
    Will pull logs tomorrow.

10. Carbonhell

Carbonhell Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    CarbonHell
    From what it looks, you're in the right. Waiting baw for the logs.

11. Bartels

Bartels Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    """"""""""tomorrow""""""""""

12. Tortellini Tony

Tortellini Tony Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    Tortellini Tony
    [15:10:01]SAY: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic) has made a priority announcement: One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive

[15:10:47]GAME: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic) made a vocal announcement with the following message: alarm e buzwarn buzwarn buzwarn buzwarn ........ [lots more buzwarns]

[15:12:14]GAME: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic) made a vocal announcement with the following message: yes alarm buzwarn ......... [way more buzwarns]

[15:15:03]SAY: Hobotronic/CommandoKoishi : captain thermiting to my core oh noes

[15:15:41]GAME: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic) made a vocal announcement with the following message: bad man alarm time buzwarn buzwarn buzwarn.........

[15:22:54]SAY: Hobotronic/CommandoKoishi : CAPTAIN B RAPIN' ME HAAALP

[15:23:04]SAY: Hobotronic/CommandoKoishi : CAP IS KILLNG ME

[15:23:24]SAY: Hobotronic/CommandoKoishi : I AM LITERALLY DYING

[15:23:37]EMOTE: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic) : <b>Hobotronic</b> lets out a flurry of sparks, its screen flickering as its systems slowly halt.

[15:23:44]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic): aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cap just killed me - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

[15:23:55]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SlehMerbo/(Moises Lee)->CommandoKoishi/(Hobotronic): I'll look into it.

[15:24:00]ADMIN: SlehMerbo/(Moises Lee) healed / Revived *no key*/(Hobotronic).

[15:25:22]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SlehMerbo/(Moises Lee)->Higitus/(Old Man): AI is fine just change his laws or something

[15:25:49]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Higitus/(Old Man)->SlehMerbo/(Moises Lee): nah fuck off mate, that AI read woody got wood and was spamming like anything.

[15:26:35]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket <A HREF='?_src_=holder;ahelp=[0x2101a8db];ahelp_action=ticket'>#5</A> closed by <a href='?priv_msg=commandokoishi'>CommandoKoishi</a>/(Hobotronic).

13. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I'm not sure why the AI would be revived in this scenario. It read wgw, which made it valid, and it got killed for it. It feels like Koishi is almost banbaiting in this scenario.

14. VexingRaven

VexingRaven Member

BYOND:
    VexingRaven
    Even if the AI wasn't valid, he revived the AI 5 seconds after the initial ahelp, before he ever even PM'd Higitus. How's that enough time to look into the incident and find that the kill was invalid? That's barely enough time to go straight to the player panel and hit revive. That's not OK.

Also I agree with Dindu, ahelping after you get valided for spamming and reading WGW is blatantly banbaiting. I've been yelled at for banbaiting for way less than that.

15. Roma

Roma Member

BYOND:
    RomaTheBest
    Not first time sleh has taken action without looking into situation. Once he banned me for killing someone as catbeast, almost immidiately (under a minute after the frag iirc) without checking my antag status, which i had and without even messaging me.

16. DinduStuffin

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    I don't think this is really relevant since that ban in question is incredibly old and was already overturned.

However this does paint a pattern along with Roma's post. I'll try to get him to explain his side of the story in the thread.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Original Post Date: Aug 13, 2017 at 1:59 PM ---
    I've spoken to him and he agreed to investigate situations thoroughly in the future. Locking and moving to accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.