The Jambread Complaint Resolution

Discussion in 'General' started by Bartels, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Tiktacy

Tiktacy New Member

BYOND:
    Tiktacy
    That has to be a pasta

2. DinduStuffin

DinduStuffin Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    No, sarca's serious.

3. Banthebantz

Banthebantz Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Banthebantz
    Sarca is an EXTREMELY high IQ individual who presents arguments far beyond our aggregate intellectual ability to properly address or even understand.

4. DinduStuffin

DinduStuffin Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    dindustuffin
    Yeah, he watches rick and morty after all!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ---
    I just now read this and honestly dude, you're out of your mind. A server host being infallible is a complete disaster. All it'd lead to is stupid shit like CM. You may as well just not have admins at all at that point, and make jamie the only admin.

Tiktacy likes this.
  5. spankmaster

spankmaster Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Spankmaster
    I like Sarca and I like Mr. Yarvin but I've read NRx shit and they make a lot of good points on stuff and then suggest horrible solutions. Monarchy will never work in America. Mike Anissimov is an idiot too why would you align yourself with those dudes?

6. IForgotmypassword

IForgotmypassword Active Member

BYOND:
    Esumlogos
    I find it strange that you used the words America and monarchy, it makes me think you maybe aren't that familiar with NRx. I'm not sure how well read you are, I'll just treat you as I would treat myself before I actually read NRx. I too thought it was just as simple as KANGZ.

NRx is called neoreaction for a reason, it relies upon 21st century technology and systems of organization that did not exist during the time of traditional monarchy. Very few people in NRx are actually suggesting a straight replication of those old systems. This is why I was confused when you called it Monarchy. If you're not familiar with the basic concept of neocameralism and patchwork, then you don't know much at all about NRx. Moldbug basically invented the concept in this short essay here. Keep in mind that this is just a first hash at creating a new political system, it's not perfect, and other people have permutations of their own. Still, I think the whole thing is compelling.

I actually had no idea who that Annisimov guy was. Like the alt-right, the whole movement is decentralized, there is no leader. This is like turning away from the alt-right because Anglin and Spencer are huge faggots. That being said, NRx is splintered into three groups.

Here's why I like NRx. NRx has realized the counter productivity of political action under the current system, while the alt-right doesn't get this at all. NRx has a plan while the alt-right has none. NRx actually has quite a few intelligent people in the movement, including two certified geniuses (160+ IQ), Nick Land and Curtis Yarvin. These people are creating interesting NEW content here, here, here, and here just to name a few. I'm not saying I agree with all of it, but it's far more compelling than rehashing Hitler. Lastly, NRx isn't pozzed, so shifting over is pretty easy. There are no illusions about race and multiculturalism present.

That's all!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  7. Looping Lupperson

Looping Lupperson XxXdeadXxX Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Looping
    jamie could be cool
    much like dindu could theoretically be cool
    however this exertion as per the cool theorem (tm) 20178 is never made manifest much like british healthcare or good dental hygeiene
    we must reflect upon the growing homosexual population as the result of mind control, such mind contorl has made its own way present insidious as it is within hippiestation
    the gay transexual furry & bystander mafiosos as they like to call themselves are present in every aspect of power to some degree
    they flaunt their power openly yet no actions are taken by men as they are afraid or stupid enough not to know about the necessity of change
    we must put the heads of jamie, mckikebaggings, and dindu on spikes
    then we will purge popnotes and other people whose names are not remembered and then we will purge probably whats left of the admin team needs a good shake up
    and who will be this man??
    esumscapacitormaster1337

8. Jambread

Jambread Host Staff Member Head Admin

BYOND:
    Jambread
    EXECUTE ORDER 66

[​IMG]

9. Looping Lupperson

Looping Lupperson XxXdeadXxX Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Looping
    finally the resolution we have all waited for
    our supreme lord will cleanse the station anew and bring in an era of hippie unlike any of the stagnant smelly doo doos that have existed now and b4

10. Yobihodazine

Yobihodazine Member

BYOND:
    Yobihodazine
    The only thing keeping jamie from pulling the rug out from under all of you is the kindness of his heart. And you wanna "reprimand" him for getting a lil grumpy about being mobile pinged all the time lmfao respect your benefactors

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 8:54 PM
  11. spankmaster

spankmaster Game Admin Staff Member Game Admin

BYOND:
    Spankmaster
    I do like Mr. Yarvin
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2017 at 8:19 PM ---
    mcbaw should die, no one is questioning that. the guy is a grade -a PRICK
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2017 at 8:21 PM ---
    sorry for doubleposting but just thinking about mcbaw has my blood boiling -- my hemorrhoids are acting up as well

12. Banthebantz

Banthebantz Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Banthebantz
    yeah dude everytime that name gets mentioned i feel the burning hatred of millions of my fellow english ancestors coursing through my veins compelling me to fucking gut all scots and reclaim the british isles for Her Majesty

13. OP
    Bartels

Bartels Active Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Bartels
    I assume last night's drunk kick/banning spree was all approved by the headmin team?

Looping Lupperson likes this.