TotallyNotAWizard Mentor Application

Discussion in 'Mentor Applications' started by TotallyNotAWizard, Jul 6, 2017.

1. OP
    TotallyNotAWizard

TotallyNotAWizard New Member

BYOND:
    TotallyNotAWizard
    Byond Key: TotallyNotAWizard
    Byond Account Age: 11 Months old, I have older accounts i dont even use anymore though
    How long you've been on Hippie Station: I guess i have been around 9 months, maybe 8, Correct me if i am wrong.
    Nationality and Timezone: Colombia, -5 UTC
    Languages Spoken: Taco and English
    What brought you to Hippie?: It's a fun story, As soon as i learnt how to hack doors i would just hack the shit out of every door i saw and greytide very hard at tg, then some shitmin bitched at me and told me their server ''Wasnt a greytide playground like hippie'' And well, Here i am.
    Reasons for seeking Mentor: Dunno, I'd like to help people with their doubts as i have a decent knowledgeof the game and i am very chill and stuff. I can also explain myself very well
    Departments you are knowledgeable in: Science, Service, Kind of medical and Let's say security (Just because i do know space law)
    Any admin experience: Not in a really populated server if that's what you are asking.
    Previous SS13 related admin applications: Nein
    Other things you want to tell us about: Well, I am a chill guy who wants to help people in the server, You know, Answering people's doubts, Though i havent been around the server *that* much, I am active and i play pretty much every day since i have lots of free time. So guess that's a plus, I would be an active mentor.

2. Dwright92

Dwright92 Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Dwright92
    Seems good.

+1

3. OP
    TotallyNotAWizard

TotallyNotAWizard New Member

BYOND:
    TotallyNotAWizard
  4. 2dollarbill