Unknown - Report by biggiOS

Discussion in 'Accepted Requests' started by biggiOS, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    biggiOS

biggiOS New Member

BYOND:
    biggiOS
    Your Character's Name:Bombyx
    Your Byond Key:biggiOS
    Player's Character Name:Charles Cavalet
    Player's Byond Key:bigboisnekeroni
    What did they do?:Murder 5 innocent people and steal the Captain's ID as a Security Officer. (wiz round, he couldnt be traitor, also roundstart sec so traitor not possible at all)
    Date and time of the Incident:2018-02-04 19:45:30 - 2018-02-04 20:27:39
    Link to the round logs:https://tools.hippiestation.com/stats/round.php?round=26395
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": No, i accidentally forgot to update the title to Bigboisnekeroni - Report by biggiOS. I couldn't find how to edit the title so i edited this instead.
    Your comments:Five people getting killed for absolutely no fucking reason. Nothing was even valid, he was just being an utter cunt to everyone.

skeletonthe likes this.
  2. The Blue Veiner

The Blue Veiner New Member

BYOND:
    Byandaccount
    by the time i was a ghost from getting the succ from a ayy i was hovering bombyx and charles comes out of nowhere and starts shooting him with a tazer/disabler/ and trying to use his baton on him. poor fucker got chased outside the mining shuttle airlock and he died in spess, right after a miner was going to lavaland and noticed the other miners body "i think this one was frederick" and again the sec officer rushed in shooting random shit at the miner, which frederick retaliated by shooting the dets revolver a few times, almost all shots missed and fred got the shit beaten out of him with the secshits baton. also for some fucking reason he stole a captains id off of a corpse, which i guess is taboo as shitsec.

3. Bondle

Bondle Active Member

BYOND:
    The Kryptos
    Permabant him if what you guys say is true.

4. fluxcapacitor1337

fluxcapacitor1337 Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    Fluxcapacitor1337
    This guy will have to explain himself before he connects again.

Accepted.

5. Bard

Bard Game Master Staff Member Game Master

BYOND:
    BardOfRage
    After looking through the logs, he definitely appears to have been murderboning, this combined with the lack of connections leads me to believe he was just a Griefer. Will be permabanning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.