Unknowns - Report by Omnitricks

Discussion in 'Denied Requests' started by Omnitricks, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    Omnitricks

Omnitricks Member

BYOND:
    Omnitricks
    Your Character's Name: Slashy the Flick
    Your Byond Key: Omnitricks
    Player's Character Name: Isiah Roby, Bobby Brown, Valric Vin'kari, Jinx
    Player's Byond Key: Unknown
    What did they do?: Complete and utter shits to round ruining levels on purpose
    Do you have any logs?: Too many
    Date and time of the Incident: 25/2 4pm GMT
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": Yes
    Your comments:
    AI selectively following its lawset. Got me fucked over by sec for trying to enter a public area it bolted up because "laws" and then allowing security to harm me (I turned on my suit sensors to prove it) without fucking them up which in comparison was a whole lot worse to ASIMOVs than "breaking in" to a public area.

Valric Vinkari giving stupid high brig times repeatedly and also harmbatoning me while in the brig.

Bobby Brown for also harming me in the brig because "lols" as HoS

Bobby Brown and Isiah Roby refusing to let me out of the brig once my time was up. Yeah I threw the stupidly tiny lemons which don't even do any damage to get their attention because they were deliberately ignoring my request (they knew what I was asking for but refused to do it thus wasting more of my time)

By Isiah Roby's own admission later on,

Isiah Roby says, "Just arresting people for petty crime"
    Isiah Roby says, "Because it upsets them irl"

Which he then stuffs everyone in one perma cell, shuttered the back and depowered it so no one can do anything in the darkness fnr which is overboard.

And then finally letting us all die to radiation in perma because we cannot see jack or do anything with the doors in the depowered darkness.

2. Dwright92

Dwright92 Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Dwright92
    I told you a million times that I hit you on accident with harmbaton when I was taking off your cuffs. I gave you 5 minutes for vandalism, not really bad at all imho. Hit you once and only once.

The Captain was negligent, but the HoS and I either you healed you guys or brought you back to life. Only one died. They didnt "all die" in permabrig. We did what we could, there wasn't a lot of time. AI tried to open up the doors all the way from perma to maint to let them out, but it was too late.

Captain ordered Snoops-the-doggs into perma when all he did was make some combustible lemons. I wanted to raid botany to remove them, but he said perma so...Can't really question the Captain.

HoS and I did what we could. I think you want to focus most of your complaint on the Captain.

3. Maxwell the Third

Maxwell the Third Well-Known Member

BYOND:
    Fearthezp
    to be honest, it was perfectly fine prerebase to shutter someone in in perma, which is usually what i'd do if it was a suspected ling.

that being said you're a faggot shit greytider that screams bloody murder whenever someone bumps into you, so i'd imagine you deserved the shit you got.

THAT being said, this is a server full of fucking assholes. you really should go back to yog, cuckshit. do you ever even ahelp any of this shit instead of coming on to the forums to complain about fucking everything?

4. Dwright92

BYOND:
    Dwright92
    This.

I suggest returning to Yogstation for your cuck safe haven safe space.

5. Fofofo21

Fofofo21 Member Ex-Admin

BYOND:
    Fofofo21
    Hello,

On behalf of the Hippie Station administrator team, I apologize that your ban request has not been handled. We are making very strong efforts to handle ALL ban requests as of now. Do you still want your ban request looked into?

6. OP
    Omnitricks

Omnitricks Member

BYOND:
    Omnitricks
    Yes please.

Except Valric because he gone :( :p

7. Dwright92

BYOND:
    Dwright92
    I didn't do anything wrong anyway, cuckboi