(Unkown) - Report by The Kryptos

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Bondle, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:26 PM.

1. OP
    Bondle

Bondle Member

BYOND:
    The Kryptos
    Your Character's Name: Kendrick Lamar
    Your Byond Key: The Kryptos
    Player's Character Name: T.A.T.E.R.
    Player's Byond Key: Unknown
    What did they do?:
    As an Asimov A.I. they proceeded to:
    • Set me to arrest
    • Try to get a borg to arrest me, the borg tried using flashes and tried to ziptie me. When that didn't work, it started using the welding tool on me. Due to this, I had no option but to destroy the borg.
    • After destroying the borg, "B.U.D." it proceeded to call me valid, which is the NUMBER ONE THING YOU DON'T FUCKING DO AS AN ASIMOV A.I.
    • Tried to flash me several times to try and arrest me and do anything it could to "stop me from murdering someone."
    Date and time of the Incident: 2018-01-12 20:00:40
    Link to the round logs: https://tools.hippiestation.com/stats/round.php?round=25828
    Does your thread title follow the format? "(Player's key) - Report by (Your key)": Yes
    Your comments:

• It took this action because I used a stungun and cuffed a scientist that was trying to stop me from doing xenobio. I made my intentions clear when I entered xenobio and told them I just wanted silver slime cores that I'd get. It kept screaming human harm when NOT ONCE did I use the harm intent on that person.

I highly suggest silicon banning the player as they're not fit to be an A.I. or any type of silicon as well. What a fucking joke.

Collection of pics: https://imgur.com/a/U0bvE

2. Carbonhell

Carbonhell Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

BYOND:
    CarbonHell
    Wait,is this complaint directed at the Ai, or at the borg?Because by looking at the logs, all this stuff was caused by the welder hit. Apparently he only hit you once, are you sure it was not an accident?

3. OP
    Bondle

Bondle Member

BYOND:
    The Kryptos
    Directed at both the A.I. and the borg. The borg was following the A.I.'s orders but it was still following Asimov laws, it should not have used the welder. I can assure you it wasn't an accident. He was repeatedly trying to flash me and drag me away from the robotics console since I was going to lock him down, after he hit me with the welder I had to destroy him cause I was 100% sure one hit would turn into two hits and two hits would turn into crit hits and crit hits would turn into borg spacing me.

The A.I. should get the brunt of the blame, however, it has broken its laws repeatedly and it's just a really shitty thing to do, I don't have much trouble with the borg and I think it was following the A.I.'s strict orders.